• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New direction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
trying.jpg

My feeble attempt at a new style. Not really sure where to go from here, if anywhere.

C and C = <3

Enri

I never understood the crop cut on the side.

More BG rather than white. Going in a nice direction nonetheless.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
this from a tutorial?

Anyway, I don't like the flower thing, it looks ugly and distracting. Sharpen up the stock, and maybe add a few c4ds around the stock. Other than that, I like the pentooling.

Also, make it smaller and lose the clipping mask thing.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
this from a tutorial?

Anyway, I don't like the flower thing, it looks ugly and distracting. Sharpen up the stock, and maybe add a few c4ds around the stock. Other than that, I like the pentooling.

Also, make it smaller and lose the clipping mask thing.

Yeah, parts of it were from a tut, but mainly just the ideas from it. 99% is from my own head.

Thanks for the CnC guys, love you two. =D

Grace Falls

The crop? or reflection is distracting in my eyes, and also the yellow streak is giving me a headache. Having bits of the pink on her back is bad... No actually most of her back is ugly. Other than that it's fine.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
you're definitely heading in a good direction, and i think the flower looks nice :3
but, that turquoise thing on the left of her shoulder should be carried on more throughout the background someway, or possible just the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back