• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Chaser Emblem???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalForm Sora17

I was looking at the new, higher quality scans, and i came across this picture:
bbs6.jpg

I noticed that on Aqua's pink belt strap things, Ven's belt strap things, and Terra's belt buckle, was this little emblem thing. Its the same on all three of them. Any ideas?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It sort of resembles the heartless symbol, actually. But heartless didn't exist yet, so...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's been discussed before. A lot people believe it to be a ranking system for the keyblade apprentices. Like, the small silver ones that Aqua and Ven have would mean they're of a lower rank than Terra.

C

Colours

I guess terra has master his ability with the keyblade, while A/V hasn't, though it looks like decoration to me. Wait..what???Lmao

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I've seen this and yeah, it's been discussed, though for me it's a mystery well knowing what it meant in BBS that is. I know it's a heartless symbol though or think so. XD

C

Colours

I've seen this and yeah, it's been discussed, though for me it's a mystery well knowing what it meant in BBS that is. I know it's a heartless symbol though or think so. XD

They call it everything, nobody, Heartless and mixture. Ugh, I wish they get there facts straight.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well dyingslow, only a noob would think of it.

And that is the chaser symbol or whatever VAT is.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
it could be nothing of importance to the plot.... like sora's crown, it means nothing to the plot yet its his symbol. maybe these are the symbol of an apprentice and terra likes gold better than silver

KeyMaker

Whatever happened to the term chaser. Has it been used since the Sunset Horizons Trailer.
Also where is Aqua armor or gauntlet. She doesn't have one like in her earlier artwork.

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
If you turn it upside down, it resembles the Nobody symbol. It also does resemble the heartless symbol right side up. Most likely where the symbols originated from.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
But I think it's a ranking system, by the way, I think all the Keyblade wielders possessed this symbol. Aqua and Terra being Keyblade Apprentices (the silver) while Terra is on his way to became a full pledged Keyblade Master (hence, the gold)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yep. that's what many people have. And, logically, that's the best guess we have right now (next to the possibility that they mean nothing at all and are just parts of the design).

KeyMaker

The heartless symbol represents a heart in thorns, the nobody symbol is a splintered heart. The keyblade symbol is what I believe to be a crown. Seeing as the term "Chaser" is being used, though I think that is what these new symbols represent.

Oh and of course The Unbrirths symbol represent Master Xehanort. But also a sun setting and rising at the same so Twilight. I'm sure you're wondering where I got that last part from, but it's because the unbirths symbol can be uh what's that S-word when you split it in half and it equals, uh sym..something, Symmetrical.

roxas_strife2

I think the ranking idea sounds most plausible. Most the game play we've seen was all about Terra, and from the dialog we've seen between MX and Terra it could make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back