• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

Lavos from Chrono Trigger or Jenova from FF7. I don't care if it's in Keyblade Graveyard and they're made out of Keyblades or some sh##, that would be so freaking epic. And you get a Keyblade that has some element of their likeness on it for defeating them. A KEYBLADE WITH A JENOVA HEAD ON THE HANDLE, OMG YES!!

Being serious, however:

1. Kid Sephiroth (to explain why Zack isn't in other KH games unless he was just thrown in as fanservice, wouldn't be surprised if that's the case)

2. We all know that cloaked figure will be in there from the e3 trailer, either it's something to do with Xehanort or it's something else, too early to tell

3. Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment should be adjusted to have more health. He should have at least as much as #2(ONE BAR?! ONE BAR?! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~!!! It reminds me of FFX-2 Vegnagun's embarrassingly low health, NEVER AGAIN!! There are NORMAL ENEMIES in BBS that have more health than Vanitas Sentiment! That is a complete JOKE!!)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Lavos from Chrono Trigger or Jenova from FF7. I don't care if it's in Keyblade Graveyard and they're made out of Keyblades or some sh##, that would be so freaking epic. And you get a Keyblade that has some element of their likeness on it for defeating them. A KEYBLADE WITH A JENOVA HEAD ON THE HANDLE, OMG YES!!

Being serious, however:

1. Kid Sephiroth (to explain why Zack isn't in other KH games unless he was just thrown in as fanservice, wouldn't be surprised if that's the case)

2. We all know that cloaked figure will be in there from the e3 trailer, either it's something to do with Xehanort or it's something else, too early to tell

3. Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment should be adjusted to have more health. He should have at least as much as #2(ONE BAR?! ONE BAR?! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~!!! It reminds me of FFX-2 Vegnagun's embarrassingly low health, NEVER AGAIN!! There are NORMAL ENEMIES in BBS that have more health than Vanitas Sentiment! That is a complete JOKE!!)

...You never fought Vanitas sentiment have you? And you can't say "I watched gameplay" because that's not the same thing.
Vanitas sentiment may have one health bar but his defense is so high that it may as well have been 12 normal health bars so really the one health bar is more like an illusion since each hit only takes about a quarter of an inch of health away and that's if your in a level above 60.

RoxasRules!lol

They said "there will be new BOSSES" so there will be multiple. It wouldn't be the first time that happened. In KH1 we got Kurt Ziza, Phantom and Chernabaug.

For me, I'd agree with Memory Master's choices... can't really think of any more that I'd like.

The Japanese version also had Chernabaug.

In Kingdom Hearts 1, we got Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In the latest Nomura interview he mentioned the NA and PAL versions of BBS would have new bosses (Piural)

So you think they will add new bosses to the main story?

Hopefully I want to see:

1. Evil Queen
2. Lea
3. Hercules (For Ven in OC)
4. Pete
5. Terra (Master Qualification Exam battle)
6. Aqua (Master Qualification Exam battle)
7. An unversed version of Darkside
I bolded all the ones I agree with.
Wouldn't really be much of a boss fight for Terra and Aqua. It would probably have ended up like the Siefer one in KH 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back