• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new boss from BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
can somebody come up with a legitimate reason to why this theory is NOT possible? if not stop saying i'm wrong because nobody else knows who he really is either.

The only problem I saw with your theory was when you said the battle was taking place in the current KH2 time. That is not the case. The battle takes place during the timeline of BBS.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
may i ask what doesnt make sense to you?

what do you mean misinterpretation?

Uhm...you saying you go through a portal that takes you into a "Flashforward"....and some other reasons, but this one stood out.

EDIT::::

And this paragraph.

now we can assume that LoD is still CO at the end of kh2 so how would this fight happen? well maybe after aqua got out of the RoD she changed the world back. this would explain: why the sky is black but the world isnt cracked or destroyed in any way. okay so what does this have to do with anything? well that could mean that it isnt related to LoD being destroyed in BBS. which means the debate of before/after eraqus death could be over. this could be a fight that WILL happen but hasnt happened YET. doesnt necessarily mean that it will "be possible at this point in the story" but could explain WHO he is and WHEN this is.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
actually i meant after kh2 that could be whenever to be honest because that is the farthest we have gone in the timeline. how do you know it takes place during BBS, just because it is playable in BBS.

for all we know when sora fought LS he could have been in BBS timeline.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
actually i meant after kh2 that could be whenever to be honest because that is the farthest we have gone in the timeline. how do you know it takes place during BBS, just because it is playable in BBS.

This is what he meant when he referenced LS:

Back when we first saw him in KH2FM, everyone was able to immediately make the connection between him and Terra. It was a popular theory that LS is Terra, yet Terra was, during that time, commanding the Organization in TWTNW as Xemnas. Understand? "He exists in the current time period, yet it makes no sense as to why he would be there."

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

No it didn't all it did was transport him to the Keyblade Graveyard.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i do understand what you are saying but when i read the interview thats not the feel i'm getting from it. i wish that his interviews werent so broad.

how do you know it took him to keyblade graveyard in kh2 time? how do you know it wasnt in BBS time?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
the whole time warp issue
this part.....
basically i am not saying aqua will be transported in time. i am saying it is a fight that wont happen until the future basically its a foreshadowing.

so aqua wont be fighting him in BBS time. aqua will fight him after LoD is restored in the future, she just looks the same because she doesnt age in RoD

Allister Rose

French Lover
basically i am not saying aqua will be transported in time. i am saying it is a fight that wont happen until the future basically its a foreshadowing.

so aqua wont be fighting him in BBS time. aqua will fight him after LoD is restored in the future, she just looks the same because she doesnt age in RoD

But how would this be physically possible in BBS?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Ya, you're saying she goes through a portal...and sees the future.
That doesn't make sense.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
because it might not physically be possible. kind of like how a dive to heart isnt physical. its a memory fight although the memory hasnt happened yet.

Now, you see that right there doesn't make much sense either.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
she goes into the portal see's a vision of her fighting someone although for us we actually play it. hey weirder stuff has happened. although i dont think this theory is fullproof i think it is an interesting concept.

Allister Rose

French Lover
she goes into the portal see's a vision of her fighting someone although for us we actually play it. hey weirder stuff has happened. although i dont think this theory is fullproof i think it is an interesting concept.
no i think this is the weirdest thing we see...especially if it's optional....

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

You don't have much to back it up, since it hasn't happened before, and it seems out of context...be it optional or part of the story.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

terrafacepalm.jpg

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

So you're basically saying a random portal in time appeared and teleported Sora in the past? Yeah that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back