• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new boss from BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

I think the new boss in BBS is a seed that MX left behind to finish what he started. Nomura said that Xibar/Braig and maleficent were parts of those seeds left behind (I like to personally call them Fragments of Xehanort). Hopfully Xibar is not dead because he knew WAY too much about MX plans, TAV, and was a major behind the scenes character in 358/2 days and KH2. I think that Siax is also one of the Fragments as well. He did say to Axel that he had a plan with Axel to do something in the Organization, we never knew what. I think that Siax was trying to take over so he could turn the Organization into a branch-off of the Fragments.

Zyrax

Well, i don't think, Sora went through time.

Story-wise, this fight didn't really happen. Think: You can fight against the LS after you defeated Xemnas, but this is also the end of the story, so the fight against the LS didn't take place. I think, it was only made for suspend and a little teaser for BBS and the future of KH.

But it could also be possible that this fight took place, but I don't know where to order.

And I think that this black-coaked man is the nobody of MX or the nobody of ME.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, i don't think, Sora went through time.

Story-wise, this fight didn't really happen. Think: You can fight against the LS after you defeated Xemnas, but this is also the end of the story, so the fight against the LS didn't take place. I think, it was only made for suspend and a little teaser for BBS and the future of KH.

But it could also be possible that this fight took place, but I don't know where to order.

And I think that this black-coaked man is the nobody of MX or the nobody of ME.

You're misunderstanding here. The boss is canon, and he exists during this time period, but it makes no sense as to why he'd be there. Yes, you have to beat the game to unlock this battle, but keep in mind that the KH series is a "neverending game." It's not like you'll be able to run around after the final boss is defeated, since the last save point is right before that battle. So technically, by the time you fight LS, Xemnas still exists.

Let's use the Lingering Sentiment as the example (assume this is KH2 time and BBS wasn't announced yet). It's Terra's armor, wielding Terra's Keyblade, right? Makes sense it would be Terra then. But no, wait. We know where he is. Just by looking at Ansem SoD and Xemnas, you can see that's Terra. But why would he be here, in the Keyblade Graveyard, when he's supposed to be in The World that Never Was, commanding the Organization? See? It's a person who exists during this time period, but makes no sense as to why he'd be there.

It's not their Nobodies since neither Xehanort nor Eraqus lost their heart to the darkness and became a Heartless, but until we actually have a name for people who left behind their body and souls without becoming Heartless, I guess you can call it that :\

Zyrax

OK, I understood the part with Xemnas and LS.

It's not their Nobodies since neither Xehanort nor Eraqus lost their heart to the darkness and became a Heartless, but until we actually have a name for people who left behind their body and souls without becoming Heartless, I guess you can call it that :\

Well, that's right, too. Then he could be another person, who's unannounced, but if that's the case, he must be either a friend or something else of MX or a man who knows a lot about Darkness, CoD etc. because of the cloak

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OK, I understood the part with Xemnas and LS.

Well, that's right, too. Then he could be another person, who's unannounced, but if that's the case, he must be either a friend or something else of MX or a man who knows a lot about Darkness, CoD etc. because of the cloak

For a while, I figured it was more Eraqus related than Xehanort. I mean, Eraqus "died" in a similar manner to MX, and the lightsaber weapons could be something their master taught to them. He's also an old friend of Xehanort, so perhaps he also had access to those cloaks. And being in LoD makes a bit of sense since that's where he "died."

But whatever :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back