• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

don't kno if this is old or w/e haven't been to active in this part of the forums but look at this screen shot

soravs.jpg

its sora fighting and organization member wif the oblivion keyblade that can only b riku cause Roxas throughts riku the oblivion keyblade when running up the building... then a gain it can b roxas... ur thoughs?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Onewingedangel6 said:
don't kno if this is old or w/e haven't been to active in this part of the forums but look at this screen shot

soravs.jpg

its sora fighting and organization member wif the oblivion keyblade that can only b riku cause Roxas throughts riku the oblivion keyblade when running up the building... then a gain it can b roxas... ur thoughs?
It's definitely Riku. You see the way he is holding the Oblivion? Just like in Hollow Bastion when Sora gets the Keyblade back.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Maybe they dont know if its really Sora or something or they test him...

But who says Roxas was throwing the keyblade... it could be Sora just as well under that cloack... At least thats my opinion...

Then it would mean Sora runs up the building, throws the keyblade to Riku, Riku lands on the ground, Sora jumps down from the building as well, and then they fight... Lol..

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
New2Ya said:
Maybe they dont know if its really Sora or something or they test him...

But who says Roxas was throwing the keyblade... it could be Sora just as well under that cloack... At least thats my opinion...

Then it would mean Sora runs up the building, throws the keyblade to Riku, Riku lands on the ground, Sora jumps down from the building as well, and then they fight... Lol..
But why would Sora give Riku a Keyblade? Don't you think it's strange?

AinzX

In the trailer just a few frames before the keyblades collide, is there in image of the moon shaped like a heart? (like the one on the KH1 front cover)?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I GOT IT!!! It's not Riku!!!

Riku was blindfolded and had his cloack off when he got the Oblivion. Why the f*cking hell sh*t would he put it back on when he's fighting Sora. That's totally bullsh*t!!!

Meaning it's the Unkown that throws it to Riku...

Meaning he is about to run up the building. It probably means Sora wants to STOP HIM!!! xD

Oh yea, I should write more theories...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
New2Ya said:
I GOT IT!!! It's not Riku!!!

Riku was blindfolded and had his cloack off when he got the Oblivion. Why the f*cking hell sh*t would he put it back on when he's fighting Sora. That's totally bullsh*t!!!

Meaning it's the Unkown that throws it to Riku...

Meaning he is about to run up the building. It probably means Sora wants to STOP HIM!!! xD

Oh yea, I should write more theories...
Hey, maybe it's not Sora that throws him the Oblivion! It's probably BHK. Sora has the Kingdom Key and wasn't holding the Oathkeeper. Damn, I hate this! WE HATE YOU, NOMURA TETSUYA! Joking, but serious about it ...

O

Onewingedangel6

there is no other person that it can b besides BHK cause if you say riku already took his hood of then it's BHK but Nomura said Sora and BHK would not cross paths .....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In the concept (I know it concept, yet most of it happens already) the Unkown running up the building has all three... Oblivion, Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key. ;)

But I just said in this theory Sora isn't the Unkown running up the building. Both theories coudl be true though.. xD

IsItReal?

It's probably Riku. Yeah he has his hood up and all,but maybe this is a different time. Plus he wouldn't have the soul eater because Sora stabbed his heart with it, so it's gone...isn't it? hmm..But really, I'm pretty sure it's Riku. No one else can hold the keyblades, but sora, riku, BHK, and mickey and it's not mickey and the bhk would also have the oathkeeper so it's Riku. I'm pretty sure it is. But of course, I could be wrong.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
IsItReal? said:
It's probably Riku. Yeah he has his hood up and all,but maybe this is a different time. Plus he wouldn't have the soul eater because Sora stabbed his heart with it, so it's gone...isn't it? hmm..But really, I'm pretty sure it's Riku. No one else can hold the keyblades, but sora, riku, BHK, and mickey and it's not mickey and the bhk would also have the oathkeeper so it's Riku. I'm pretty sure it is. But of course, I could be wrong.
I'm starting to think it might not be Riku, but a shadow of himself. Maybe he has been split into two like Ansem has with Diz?

New2Ya said:
In the concept (I know it concept, yet most of it happens already) the Unkown running up the building has all three... Oblivion, Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key. ;)

But I just said in this theory Sora isn't the Unkown running up the building. Both theories coudl be true though.. xD
He has all three Keyblades? But we only see BHK hold two ...

AinzX

I've just had a weird thought - what if riku was fight against sora and bhk intervend and all three keyblades would be interacting? I doubt it but still

Prince Aros

maybe it is ansem because of the moon but he can't wield the key blade that we know of. wait when ansem was in riku's body he had the keyblade. don't flame me it's just a thought

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Prince Aros said:
maybe it is ansem because of the moon but he can't wield the key blade that we know of. wait when ansem was in riku's body he had the keyblade. don't flame me it's just a thought
You're wrong. Riku was able to have the Keyblade BEFORE Ansem went into his body. So there.

IsItReal?

Well I don't really know. I'm jsut gonna wait until the game comes out because I'm probably all wrong and it's probably something we don't know about unless we play the game...idk just a thought....

Prince Aros

wait wait wait before we go saying im wrong all people with strong hearts can wield the key blade, every body has been saying that ansem had one of the strongest hearts right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back