• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Admantite quest bugged.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I tried to do the new quest and received the following error. (Ss below). I have reset the game several times. Nothing seems to be working.

wefYpmr.jpg

Is my image broken? I hit refresh and it disappeared.

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
Got the same error (and yes your image is still there). Resetting and restarting doesn't do anything. So we'll most likely just have to wait for Square to fix it on their own. We've got a week for it anyway

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hoping they fix it soon. At least we might get 300 jewels from this lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
what are the adamantite ore challenge for exactly?
They're for levelling up the Keyblades past level 20. Currently the challenges are slowly coming out and the max the Keyblades can go to is level 22.

At level 21 you will unlock bonuses for the medals in your deck. If you put an Upright medal into a slot that is solid gold, you get a bigger strength boost. Same if you put a reversed medal (dark purple) into one of those slots.

Cl9FtkXVYAAe0ES.jpg:large

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'll be honest, the whole "Beat Target Enemy in 1 Turn" for the Adamantite this round has me worried. Last time we just had to survive, now we have to plow through them. And they're Level 130. That Wizard better not have a ton of HP...I may have to bring in Aerith to further boost Stitch and Marluxia's power. Judy alone may not cut it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
"We have confirmed an issue wherein players would get the error message "An error has occurred. (E:13-0003)60411" when attempting to do the Adamantite Ore Challenge "Lady Luck Pt. 2."

The issue is being addressed, and we will provide you with an update as soon as it has been resolved.

We thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back