• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 days info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

I was really just speaking from personal exerience with the device and not its technical aspects, which I know little about. It's simply my opnion that that little cart doesn't have a lot of space to waste on voice acting. Posts above didn't say there would be almost entirely voice acting, in fact, the actual quote seems to imply that they'll have to do less than intended (they're finding a way to work around it) I was simply stating that I was surprised that it would have VA'ing at all, as I hadn't encountered any myself before the PSP. Also, no one KNEW that riku would be a boss until just now. Everyone simply assumed that he would be due to previous events. Give a chance to new people dude. Not everyone is so obsessed with this game as to constantly prowl a forum about it 24/7 as honestly, this was the first time i was really considering their fight. when i said "is almost expected" i should have put "was almost expected" as in I was anticipating that he would be.

I was simply saying that putting a game on cell phone to be released in japan alone (most likely) is nonsensical to me. Why tell us about a game we're probably never going to play ourselves?(This is similar to my views on FM as well, if you were wondering.) Also, the basic premise of coded seems a bit retarded and contrived to me. Drunk nomura = bad times.

shadywinters

Awards
Notice the voice bit. I've been saying that for like. EVER. That the DS isn't fully capable for full on voice acting. Yet nobody believed me. <.<; Either way, they're looking for a way around it, which is good. Great find. ^.^

I no, it's not like the PSP people, it's a totally different system. But I'm glad that they r finding a way around that situation.:thumbup:

I<3Roxas

I no, it's not like the PSP people, it's a totally different system. But I'm glad that they r finding a way around that situation.:thumbup:

Notice what that's saying though...we're working around it, which means they're not getting what they want exactly, so is it they want full voice acting and cant? In this case, this means they'll either have less or it won't be perfect somehow...All i'm saying is to be open minded cause what happens might not be what you expect

Blue

home is where the heart is
So the gameplay's been improved even more?Wow,I can't wait :D

And we're going to fight against Riku,I wonder if we will have to face him alone with Roxas or have Organization members at our side.Most likely we'll have to face him alone,though.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
New info, I'm sure they can do something about the voices. Kairi in 358/2 days is a little surprising. I'm not surprise that Riku going to be the boss for Roxas. So they changed the controls or the ds, and thy said its better now. Think for the info. ^^

E

Eternal Oblivion

god i hope they make riku tough i wanna have a good battle

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ I think so,they've made Riku in KH1 tough,in CoM,so why not in 358/2 Days?lol

shadow_of_light

riku being a boss is obvious considering how the two met in a cutscene from kh2 and riku getting him to the data-made twilight town, so that should be of no surprise to anyone.
the limited VA i like. kinda thought that the ds wouldn't be able to handle something like that for every single scene but i like that there will still be some.
controls....i just hope that they make it so that they can flow really well. i wanna get this game, and when i play it i want to controls ato have a nice flow and feel natural, so thanks to square for that.
looking forward to it!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I was simply saying that putting a game on cell phone to be released in japan alone (most likely) is nonsensical to me. Why tell us about a game we're probably never going to play ourselves?(This is similar to my views on FM as well, if you were wondering.) Also, the basic premise of coded seems a bit retarded and contrived to me. Drunk nomura = bad times.

Sorry if I'm sound rude, but again, you're missing it. It's planned for "overseas" release, and for that purpose, is being designed on multiple mobile phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back