• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland Design

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Before I start, PLEASE don't tell me to put this in the upcoming world sticky. I know its about a world, but the thred is already WAY too long...

Any hoozle...

In 358/2 Days, Nevrland appears, only it is on the actual island of Neverland. Was this just coincidence. People thought it was, until September 17th. That was the day Neverland was announced for BBS. Since Ven and Roxas have some sort of a connection, do you think thats why Nomura put it in like that?

You can find a reason in this thread why it might be true:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/134872-nomura-his-annoying-ways.html#post4436442

Elitechaser

A little place between Hell and Heaven called Eart
Tink always strikes me as the kind of strong feminine character that would notice such similarities and begin to make connections, but would keep them to herself. She wouldn't just blurt them out like Sora is warrant to do when he discovers something. Tink isn't an idiot. She may or may not have noticed. We will have to wait and see.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
that also goes to how peter pan didnt recognize soras keyblade IF he had met ven in BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back