• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never been to an Anime Convention Club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
You mean you earn the trip by doing stuff at school? We'd have to get the money on our own, be elegable through the school, AND sing in those countries. Not to mention learning a few new songs to preform.

We have to do volunteer stuff but we have to get the money ourself. Teachers don't have all that money to spend on students.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I went to Italy back in February. We did it through this program called NETC. But we had to pay about 3,000 in all over a certain period of time, and it was and educational tour. I did more learning than I wanted, but it was fun.

Either way, I was thinking of just wearing this outfit I got from hot topic and passing it off as this one character from Black Cat, since she's always undercover as someone else anyway. I want to wear this cute dress I bought online, but it's too hot for me to wear it during the summer.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
That's a lot of cash.....

No wonder you can't lend any for that ps3, lol.

That in total will probably be like over 3000 I have to save up by the end of next school year =/

And I'm not joking. I need a decent amount of money in Europe and the church trip is 50 to go and I want to bring atleast 200 with me even if it is a couple towns over. It's 3 days and I wanna spend more of my money on stuff then food this time. And the cosplay wig varies depending on which one you buy. Same with the outfit. Plus the character doesn't wear glasses and I do, so I'll need contacts for that night which is about 1 or 2 hundred dollars. So in total...by the end of next school year I'd have to have saved up around 3000. It's not gonna happen if my mom doesn't get a day time job so I can get a job.

And the worst part is...I can't spend any money that I save until I get to Europe :(

Mynny

Then I should probably warn you that American money doesn't go as far when converted to euros. 1 dollar=0.7887 euros according to google, which is about right, cuz that's how it was when I went in February. For $200 I got like 150 euros. It's not that bad, I just wanted to let you know in advance.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Then I should probably warn you that American money doesn't go as far when converted to euros. 1 dollar=0.7887 euros according to google, which is about right, cuz that's how it was when I went in February. For $200 I got like 150 euros. It's not that bad, I just wanted to let you know in advance.

I gotta save up alot of money then =/

Mynny

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
You know, I was surfing the net and I think I saw a few sites with DN cosplay, but the only thing I remember seeing is a Near wig....and I don't remember the site, but I could try to find it if you want.

Just did...And the only thing similar to what Near wears is white PJs...but on ebay the ones that look closest to it is make out of silk =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back