• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never been to an Anime Convention Club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I wouldn't go anywhere wearing silk pajamas.....

I'll let you know if I find anything better. I've been trying for days to figure out who I want to dress as for my first anime con, and I said I'd just go in regular clothes as a back up, but I really wanna try and cosplay....

And I'm gonna reply to your cosplay comment in Iridium's thread here. Because I think it's better to discuss it in a thread that actually has something to do with cosplay, lol.

So, were you planning to cosplay Near for Halloween or for your first con, or what?

I wanted to cosplay Yoruichi for Halloween last year but....things didn't go as planned. I was so mad though!!! My friends were Akatsuki members!!!!

I don't know if I'll bother this Halloween though....I wouldn't know who to be anyway.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I said that thinking you would get a job and use your own money, but that's neither here nor there....

I can't get a job. My mom works during the night time and I need to be here for my brother.

Either way, I started becoming desperate and started looking up MENS! I'm a female looking for plain white pajamas and I searched for men's pajamas!

I'm about to go and try doing what I did to begin with =/

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Bummer.

....Is it so bad to wear men's clothes? I mean, I look up hoodies and shirts in the guys' section all the time. Besides, a cosplayer's gotta do what a cosplayer's gotta do!!!!!

It actually wouldn't have been so bad if I found something to be honest...

I did find helpful info @ cosplay.com though. See: Near cosplay costume help! - Cosplay.com

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Just out of curiosity.....you're not gonna do that chest binding thing are you?

....No....I'm getting body tape or an ace bandage =/ If I'm gonna be Near I need to look like a boy lol!

Yeah, here's what I'm gonna get that was mentioned on cosplay.com:

Wig *duh*
Wig cap *since I have medium long brown hair =/*
Outfit
Possibly those worn out shoes that were mentioned

....And that's about it....from the site. XD

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
I would be too scared to bind my chest in any way shape or form. I'd just have to be a Near with boobs.

But at least now you have ideas ^.^ So that's great!!!!!!

VICTORY DANCE!!!!

I might do a girly Near for a vlog...that would be fun.

But the thing is...I'd have to go through like 100 tutorials to find out how to put on an ace bandage =/

YAY IDEAS! *DANCES*

Mynny

I was thinking of being a girl version of Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki. But I can't find the shirt that he wears under his priest gown! It's like GRR!

It's not so difficult once you get used to it. But...then again, I've only used an ace bandage for my arm....not my chest...

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
I was thinking of being a girl version of Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki. But I can't find the shirt that he wears under his priest gown! It's like GRR!

It's not so difficult once you get used to it. But...then again, I've only used an ace bandage for my arm....not my chest...

Well yeah...But I've never cosplayed before and my first cosplay I'm gonna be a dude =/

Mynny

Don't freak. The good thing about decent contacts is that a lot of thought is put into making them, so the only thing you truly have to worry about is putting them in right.

I saw these contacts on TV the other day that make your eyes look super huge like an actual anime character, but could potentially blind the wearer. Who in their right mind would risk going blind just to look like an anime character????? It's crazy....

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Don't freak. The good thing about decent contacts is that a lot of thought is put into making them, so the only thing you truly have to worry about is putting them in right.

I saw these contacts on TV the other day that make your eyes look super huge like an actual anime character, but could potentially blind the wearer. Who in their right mind would risk going blind just to look like an anime character????? It's crazy....

If I wanted my eyes to look big...I'd just put on make up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back