• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Some Stuff Cleared Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHeart

I am pretty sure this is the right section, but if not you are free to move it. Anyway back to business, I just unlocked the secret video and am confused on somethings, like why does it show Roxas, Axel, Xion; why does it show Terra and Ven, saying Sora? I thought Ven was in that deep sleep and Terra taken over be Xehanort? What happen there? Also when Aqua is in the Real of Darkness when in the KH timeline is that taking place, and when in the time is Terra and Ven Saying "Sora" take place in the timeline. Also when in the timeline does it take place where Roxas, Axel, and Xion say "Sora"? I am really confuse on this game. Please help.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
~It's symbolic to show that Sora needs to save these guys (or to heal them from their torment) it doesn't actually takes place in the timeline.

~Aqua when saved Terra fell into the Dark Realm and she's been there for 10 years. The scene where she talks to Diz takes place after the KH2 events.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A good reference that's relevant to this would be a scene added in the FM+. It shows Roxas and Axel, after Roxas accepted being absorbed into Sora after their fight and after Axel disappeared. The two are shown to be sitting on top of the TLTW clocktower, talking to each other and about Sora. This is canon, as well as set time-line wise after both properly "went away".
Blank Points uses a similar concept though with a higher level of debatability over the actualness of the appearances. Axel and Roxas met again, this time with the addition of Xion; Terra and Ven met in how they remembered the Land of Departure to be; and Namine was drawing.
Regardless of whether or not they were "really" there, the FM+ gave precedence to something similar that lets this make sense so it's all good. That also means the timeline placing means little sans it being, most likely, all post KH2 where all involved got to be aware of Sora's existence and his likely ability to help them as he is JesuSora.

And Aqua was in the RoD a time period that equaled 10 years in the Realm of Light. No one knows how much time passed in the Realm of Darkness but Aqua herself spoke of "hours" even if they were endless, and still seems every last bit as young as she was at the end of BBS, indicating that less time passed for her.

sora4sky

Of course...i always forget the scene added in FM+ with Roxas and Axel and the funny thing is that i have the game. :p

Anyway what Smile said in great detail...about Aqua we can say that she's there at least one year cause Diz says that the last time he saw Sora was over a year ago.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Anyway what Smile said in great detail...about Aqua we can say that she's there at least one year cause Diz says that the last time he saw Sora was over a year ago.

I've heard people say he could've been referring to when he saw Sora the first time, in fact, in Castle Oblivion. And then it would've been more "when I met him" rather than "last I saw him" but I don't know what he said in the Original Japanese.
Also there's always the wildcard saying we've no idea how time works in different parts of the RoD. Even if for him it was a year, it might've been less for Aqua who came from another part of the RoD.

sora4sky

I've heard people say he could've been referring to when he saw Sora the first time, in fact, in Castle Oblivion. And then it would've been more "when I met him" rather than "last I saw him" but I don't know what he said in the Original Japanese.
Also there's always the wildcard saying we've no idea how time works in different parts of the RoD. Even if for him it was a year, it might've been less for Aqua who came from another part of the RoD.

The translation from Heartstation it says "It's been over a year since i saw that boy" but then again like you said, we can't assume that the time flies the same in RoD. I guess the new Secret Episode will tell us more in 2 weeks.

Crystal

Silver Member
I am pretty sure this is the right section, but if not you are free to move it. Anyway back to business, I just unlocked the secret video and am confused on somethings, like why does it show Roxas, Axel, Xion; why does it show Terra and Ven, saying Sora? I thought Ven was in that deep sleep and Terra taken over be Xehanort? What happen there? Also when Aqua is in the Real of Darkness when in the KH timeline is that taking place, and when in the time is Terra and Ven Saying "Sora" take place in the timeline. Also when in the timeline does it take place where Roxas, Axel, and Xion say "Sora"? I am really confuse on this game. Please help.

It is a symbolic scene , to represent those who are in pain and want Sora to save them.

Stars

リク

The Aqua scene takes place after KH2, while Terra and Ven scene is a symbolic scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back