• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need some info on Shiro Amano KH manga series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

Sorry wasn't sure where to post this but I was getting ready to purchase the English version of all five novels of the kingdom hearts 358\2 days book series. The manga sort. But I can't find volume 4 or 5 available anywhere on any online bookstore so I am wondering are they even available yet?

blksabbath74

Re: need some info on shiro amino kh book series

I think they've announced volume 4 for September, although nothing official on the website yet.

The 358/2 Mangas are so much better than presented in the game, IMO.

my-sanctuary

Thank you so much I was beginning to think I was just doomed to never find them. In other problems of mine I wanted to know does the first series have only four and com only two? I just wanted to make sure that way I can get them all at once and not have to go searching for separate books a know?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thank you so much I was beginning to think I was just doomed to never find them. In other problems of mine I wanted to know does the first series have only four and com only two? I just wanted to make sure that way I can get them all at once and not have to go searching for separate books a know?

Tokyopop KH1 is 4 volumes.
Tokyopop CoM is 2 volumes.

Yen Press Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is 2 volumes (contains two extra chapters/stories, one per volume)
Yen Press Chain of Memories is one volume (no difference from Tokyopop besides a slightly different translation)

Keep an eye on this page for updated information on the Kingdom Hearts manga

blksabbath74

I remember the Tokyopop version of the first volume of Kingdom Hearts I. It was weird reading a manga left-to-right.

I actually prefer that, when available. I read alot of books and about as many western graphic novels as mangas, so reading right to left takes a little extra effort.

Tokyopop put out some Disney Cinemangas that all read 'normally'...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I remember the Tokyopop version of the first volume of Kingdom Hearts I. It was weird reading a manga left-to-right.

That had nothing to do with tokyopop, though. The original version of the Kingdom Hearts manga in Japan was published to be read from left-to-right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back