• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need serious help!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

I know this thread is in the wrong place but i see more people in here than in the kingdom hearts one where it belongs

OK, in hollow bastion when you go to the underground waterway and you switch the gates and stuff, there are 2 things that i cant get to.

1. The treasure chest above the waterway which can be seen from jumping up against the wall as soon as you come out from the first bubble.

2. The switch in the corner when you are pressing all the switches to get to the elevator. It has only one gate and the only time ive seen to get to it ithe gate is closed.

Ivefigured out every possible puzzle in that game and searched every nook and cranny of hollow bastion.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry...but even if you see more people here doesn't give you the right to post in the wrong section. Do I feel the need to help you?...not really..but I guess I could help you.

I dont know what exact area your talking about, butthe swithces in the waterway ahve to be done in a certain order.

Rikuroxmysox18

You do need help, if you knew you posted it in the wrong thread..why did u post it? I haven't played kh from that level in like years....so I forgot, you should go to gamefaqs.com or something. Or someone else might help u or w/e

S

Shadow Keyblade

1.Freeze the bubble with Blizzaga,thenb jump on the bubble to get it.

2.Hint:You have to go above the gates too.

Awards
Shadow Keyblade said:
1.Freeze the bubble with Blizzaga,thenb jump on the bubble to get it.

2.Hint:You have to go above the gates too.
Thanx for number 1 (that was pissing me off), but for point 2, PLEASE ELABORATE! Your hint is hardly helping me (no offense). Sorry if I sound pissed I'm just really annoyed at this Hollow Bastion WATERWAY! ARGH!

Awards
You know what, I'm gonna make a seperate thread dealing with my Hollow Bastion frustrations and it will have a more attractive title; I have a feeling that not a lot of people have read this because the title does not tell you what it is about (no offence to the thread's creator). I really need an answer to this; I've completed the game on Normal and now I'm playing on Expert and I ran into this prob and now I'm really agrivated (runon sentence). So, yeah, I'm making a seperate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back