• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help with vanitas sentiment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Best thing to do first off is dodge for a whole battle to at least familiarize yourself with his battle style. The easiest character to defeat him with is Ven, purely because you can just spam Tornado for an easy win against him. Other than that, good timing with your own attacks (ie a long range attack straight off to disable his Barrier-like status with the Ghost Drive reminiscent attacks), and having Once More and Second Chance, although Once More seemingly doesn't take effect with some attacks, particularly the downwards slash into the ground, that emits a bluish flame.

Statistic

With Terra I used a hit & run method. Considering his dashing is pretty horrible, I do it in a circular pattern around Vanitas 99% of the time o keep a good look out on what he is doing next at all times, while keeping my lock-on on him at all times. So basicly I did a single hit, ran, and would X mash him when he would shotlock me and horribly miss. It did plenty of damage with the Chaos Ripper Keyblade on. The only other method I'm aware of working is the Strike Raid behind the pillar, but is a very slow process also.

liljozzac

i still can't win.....>.<
What I did was hit him quickly once at the start so he didn't use a cheap move, then I dashed to one of the big rocks in the corners. Having every command as Strike Raid and having them all at level 3) just litreally meant non-stop triangle hitting. Putting Chaos Ripper( I think it's called that) as your keyblade will make the battle go a hell of a lot faster.

dante647

i keep hiding behind a rock but he just follows me and by the time i see him its too late

Sadie808

Just buy vanish from the moogle in the mirage arena which cost 750 medals!
You can beat him with vanish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back