• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help on how to defeat septhroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

OK number 1,i know i spelled his name wrong whoops!Plz i need help!!i can get like 4 of his health bars down then boom he srikes and i die........ITS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

plz reply!!!!!Thank you!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, what level are you, for starters?

Keep in mind that going straight on and swinging like mad isn't going to work.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. This goes into the help wanted section
2. You need Berserker[er?] Charge. Oh yeah, stay away from him until you're level 65.
3. Ask a mod to move this for you.
4. Don't do the big letters. It's really annoying.
5. Welcome to KHI.

Ehud

you need ultimate keyblade.that makes things much easier.and you need the long jump highest lvl.forget how to get it.umm.have eithers.there very helpful.and trinity limit.what i did was as soon as it started i did reaction comand then major combo on him then right after without a pause trinety limit then its reaction command.and listen to no one that tells you to get rid of combo plus.they are very very wrong.the more you hit him the more damage is done.it also anoys him more but the sooner he dies the better.then when he has one hit left.start your combo.by hitting him once.and then right after you hit press square a bunch.that might be a skill not sure but it does a dive stike,dive strike,dive strike, then a finisher.hope this helped you.good luck man.and if you beat him you see an awesome battle scene.

Last edited:

kh is ba

If you really want help just go to gamefaqs.com and look up kingdom hearts and then just go to faqs and find one about beating sephiroth. Hes very easy to beat on Kh2 but kh1 i would suggest atleast lvl 85. Kh2 maybe about lvl 70.

Riku_and_Sora

OK number 1,i know i spelled his name wrong whoops!Plz i need help!!i can get like 4 of his health bars down then boom he srikes and i die........ITS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

plz reply!!!!!Thank you!!!

Reflect and cure are your friends in this battle. Also have guard equiped and equip the ability that gets you back up if you are knocked in air.

SORAs oblivion

k, i beat sephiroth at a lvl 35 no hard, he is a piece of cake, u need 2 learn his method, when he throws u in the air, us retaliating slash to tate him off gard, the ust trinity limit and the like, so, lvl up ur forms 2 usr glide and arial dodge, then u can woop his butt, good luck. (also once more, u need that 2)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Actually this is a rather easy question to answer.

Hell you can be on lvl 1 and beat sephiroth, because it's been done numerous times before there's many a proof on youtube.

Any who, when the fight starts off as you know use the reaction command. Combo him and run close to him when he recovers, guard against his combo and use the move that knocks his attack back at him leaving him open for a combo. It's like a combo breaker type move. Keep doing that over and over until he starts summoning orbs, in which case casting reflect will do away with them quickly.

When he jumps away and glows purple combo him even though he's invulnerable because the last hit will hurt him. If he uses pillars of flame you can either dodge roll or dash away or do what most do and go into Limit form and start using commands: Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, and Strike Raid are your best options.

When or if he becomes too out of reach he'll prepare to use his Meteor attack in which case aerial dodging back and forth will grant you no damage.

Heartless Angel should be self explanatory, just double jump and aerial dodge (and glide if you have it) over to him and strike him before he has a chance to cast it.

This vid will tell you everything and anything I missed

YouTube - KH2FM - Sephiroth No Damage/Drive/Limit/Item/etc (LV1 CM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back