• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Shippuden: Ryujinki (New Naruto 10th Anniversary Game 4 Wii)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~B-ST~

Title:
Naruto Shippuden: Ryujinki

Description: A new Naruto game was announced, the release date for Japan is 11/26/09. You are probably saying: Ooh another Naruto game for the wii that is the exactly the same as the prequel. Well it seems like that, but it is not-
Here is the site: ƒiƒ‹ƒg10Žü”NŒ|–²ƒvƒ�ƒWƒFƒNƒg�bƒ^ƒJƒ‰ƒgƒ~�[
Now if you fiddle with the site links you will see screen shots and profiles of the new costume designs for Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. And Team Snake. And even a trailer that show Naruto wielding some cool orange sword.
Now we can agree this looks epic, its style is of a Naruto movie, so you should expect it to be a side story. It is unknown if this is a Naruto Clash of Ninja game.
A theory from the website says that the ninja some how time traveled into the future. With high tech equipment, cool suits, ect.

PS Does anyone know what Ryujinki means? It would be awesome if someone could translate the site too.

P.S.S If you click on the right box, at the bottom of the official site screen; it will open a window that shows a new Naruto. And to the right some picture that looks like fanart. The fanart Naruto is holding a weapon that looks like the kunia sword the new Naruto has... Did the game developers get the idea form the fanart?

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
New costumes doesnt mean that it isnt just another Naruto game.
Not really that interested. =\
Maybe I'll look into it to see if its promising sometime.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Personally I hate the new costumes. Just gonna wait for Accel 3 instead.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
The costumes look okay.
But I'm kinda disappointed that they didnt show Sasuke's new costume...if he is in the game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back