• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto haters!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Do you mean the english version? Isn't it obvious, its dub, which means that everything as all other series in the past is screwed up, plot and voice wise. Duh!

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I believe I have a link that can explain this perfectly. Take everything said in this link and apply it to Naruto.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

I had actually decided to watch an episode of Naruto the other dya. I shall summarize for you.

Neji, Nyagi, Nike or whatever the hell his name is was in a battle with naruto, the titular character. I shall refer to the former character as N-Boy, simply because I do not know his name.

After a long and greivous third-person explanation of what the following meant, I had learned that Naruto's opponent had successfully blocked all 64 chakra points to Naruto's body, thereby severely limiting Naruto's ability to move and completely demolishing any ability to use chakra. What chakra and chakra points are, I do not know, possibly some kind of fuel for magic and whatnot.

Regardless, Naruto gives a long-winded speech about how determination can overcome anything. The sheer veracity of this claim is evident in Naruto's entire existence. According to Wikipedia, this kid's been a failure his entire life. Evolution should've wiped him out years ago. Evidently, this kid's only reason for living is simply to become a good ninja. Yay for him. Why bother with the respect of a village that hates you when you can just as easily move to another?

Naruto, severely beaten and unable to use any chakra, godmodes. He completely bypasses anything N-boy has just done and, even though N-boy has not taking more than three hits at all, wins with a single left hook. I feel the need to reiterate that:

Naruto = Severely beaten. Unable to use chakra.

N-boy = Hardly hurt at all.

Naruto simply thinks he can win, gives N-Boy a left hook and completely paralyzes N-Boy. I was not aware paralyisis and subsequent unconciousness was capable by hitting someone in the jaw.

In short, Naruto is a whiney little jackass who needs a lovely little dose of reality. The anime sucks, the manga sucks and it all reeks of Japanese crap eagerly eaten up by wapunese people most likely such as yourself.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
I believe I have a link that can explain this perfectly. Take everything said in this link and apply it to Naruto.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

I had actually decided to watch an episode of Naruto the other dya. I shall summarize for you.

Neji, Nyagi, Nike or whatever the hell his name is was in a battle with naruto, the titular character. I shall refer to the former character as N-Boy, simply because I do not know his name.

After a long and greivous third-person explanation of what the following meant, I had learned that Naruto's opponent had successfully blocked all 64 chakra points to Naruto's body, thereby severely limiting Naruto's ability to move and completely demolishing any ability to use chakra. What chakra and chakra points are, I do not know, possibly some kind of fuel for magic and whatnot.

Regardless, Naruto gives a long-winded speech about how determination can overcome anything. The sheer veracity of this claim is evident in Naruto's entire existence. According to Wikipedia, this kid's been a failure his entire life. Evolution should've wiped him out years ago. Evidently, this kid's only reason for living is simply to become a good ninja. Yay for him. Why bother with the respect of a village that hates you when you can just as easily move to another?

Naruto, severely beaten and unable to use any chakra, godmodes. He completely bypasses anything N-boy has just done and, even though N-boy has not taking more than three hits at all, wins with a single left hook. I feel the need to reiterate that:

Naruto = Severely beaten. Unable to use chakra.

N-boy = Hardly hurt at all.

Naruto simply thinks he can win, gives N-Boy a left hook and completely paralyzes N-Boy. I was not aware paralyisis and subsequent unconciousness was capable by hitting someone in the jaw.

In short, Naruto is a whiney little jackass who needs a lovely little dose of reality. The anime sucks, the manga sucks and it all reeks of Japanese crap eagerly eaten up by wapunese people most likely such as yourself.

*laughs at face* learn some human anatomey please if the neck is broken, yes it can be broken by an under hook, then they are paralized.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
pepsi458 original post said:
*laughs at face* learn some human anatomey please if the neck is broken, yes it can be broken by an under hook, then they are paralized.

pepsi458 corrected post said:
*laughs at face* Please learn some human anatomy. If the neck is broken, and yes it can be broken by an left hook, then they are paralyzed.

*laughs at face* Learn some proper grammar please. I've taken the liberty of correcting your post as well as embolding my corrections.

The use of logic would be a marvelous feat as well. The N-boy's neck was not broken by the left hook. If the child's neck were broken, he would be either screaming in pain or dead. Neither occured.

There was no explanation for the child's sudden lack of movement skills. He laid there, staring at the sky and listening to Naruto drone away about how destiny can be changed.

But wait, let us go with your explanation. A left hook can break someone's neck. Pressure points, which are remarkably similar to chakra points, are also capable of killing or incapacitating an opponent when hit correctly. Evidently, N-boy is a master of that particular skill and struck all of Naruto's pressure/chakra points with precise force and accuracy. Naruto should either be dead or deeply unconcious, regardless of whatever stereotypical supernatural force resided within him. Sheer determination is worth nothing when you lose any functioning motor skills.

Do not attempt to take me on. You will lose horribly.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
You know you are a narutard when you understand the crap they are talking about -_-

Well, Naruto has two types of chakra. His chakra and the Kyuubi's chakra. Once all of his chakra is drained, he can use the Kyuubi's. Thats where he got that super boost. As for N-boy not being able to move, that totaly escapes me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I found that episode unrealistic and bizarre too, BN. But it wasn't "spiritual energy", it was the equivalent of his chakra.

Things that annoy me about Naruto:

& Some things about Naruto are completely cliched. As BN mentioned, the over use of the notion that determination and self belief can overcome anything is one. Several of the battles revolve around a character getting their ass kicked by a superior opponent, repeatedly falling to the floor, and just when you think they may be defeated, they have some incredibly poignant flashback accompanied by that moving music they whore when it's flashback, this inspires them to drag themselves off the floor, fists clenched and dripping in blood, they stand up to face their opponent, and dramatically utter some naseuatingly generic statement such as "I won't loose to you! This is my way of the ninja". *sniff sniff* Total melodrama.

& Repetition of phrases such as "what a guy" or characters randomly shouting {so and so} kun/san/sama! (e.g. SASUKE KUN!)

& Too many flashbacks, not enough original material.

& Filler-arcs.

& For supposedly being the main character, I don't think the storyline revolves around Naruto enough. I also don't think he is a good enough ninja to support the belief that is supposedly trying to be portrayed - that hard work can defeat genius and one who was formerly shunned can be acknowledged and be successful in the world- which undermines the whole story line.

HOWEVER, in spite of these flaws, mainly realism, Naruto, for me is an enjoyable anime to watch for the most part. For those that watch more anime, Naruto can seem very inferior, but it never claims to be "the best anime". And because it has the impact of making so many people happy, regardless of anything else, it should be considered as a good show to watch.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Regardless of a super boost of chakra or not, Naruto's physical pressure points were assaulted. Whether he had spiritual energy is irrelevant. Physically, he should've been completely unable to move at all.

He did? I missed this =/

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
*laughs at face* Learn some proper grammar please. I've taken the liberty of correcting your post as well as embolding my corrections.

The use of logic would be a marvelous feat as well. The N-boy's neck was not broken by the left hook. If the child's neck were broken, he would be either screaming in pain or dead. Neither occured.

There was no explanation for the child's sudden lack of movement skills. He laid there, staring at the sky and listening to Naruto drone away about how destiny can be changed.

But wait, let us go with your explanation. A left hook can break someone's neck. Pressure points, which are remarkably similar to chakra points, are also capable of killing or incapacitating an opponent when hit correctly. Evidently, N-boy is a master of that particular skill and struck all of Naruto's pressure/chakra points with precise force and accuracy. Naruto should either be dead or deeply unconcious, regardless of whatever stereotypical supernatural force resided within him. Sheer determination is worth nothing when you lose any functioning motor skills.

Do not attempt to take me on. You will lose horribly.

*grins* Yes, yes, we all know my grammer and spelling are horrible, thanks for pionting that out for like the 100th time. Now, two things, one when a bone breakes sometimes you go numb (believe me I know). Secondly, for a person who deos not like the show you sure do know a lot about it.

Now if you would like to continue your febal persute to prove me wrong, please continue.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I hate Naruto cause it reminds too much of DBZ and I don't need to go though that torment again. I don't think of ninjas as whiny little ADD infected blonde-haired loudmounths or Cliche emo-"I have to kill my brother..blah blah blah" characters, I like less annoying characters, and fillers do not make a show any better DX

Ninja Scroll >>>>>>>>>>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles>>>>>>>>>>Naruto

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Naruto does get tiring and all because of the fillers. Plus the determination stuff reminds me of Luffy who is determined. I prefer One piece because it goes to one filler with a couple episodes, then it goes back to the main arc. Naruto has fillers after fillers. When will they get to the time skip!? I watch it because there is no new chapters and stuff.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
*grins* Yes, yes, we all know my grammer and spelling are horrible, thanks for pionting that out for like the 100th time. Now, two things, one when a bone breakes sometimes you go numb (believe me I know). Secondly, for a person who deos not like the show you sure do know a lot about it.

Now if you would like to continue your febal persute to prove me wrong, please continue.

I will have you know this is at MOST, the third time I've ever insulted you about your grammar. I have not even spoken to or been conciously aware of your existence more than a dozen times and I find it highly improbable that I could've insulted your obviously horrid skills, or a vast lack thereof, anywhere near one hundred times.

In order for it to be known that N-boy's neck had broken, N-boy would be, as I said, screaming in pain or dead. If we are to allow your numb scenario to be played out, N-boy would be, by process of elimination, dead. Breaking one's arm is nowhere near similar to the breaking of one's neck, nor is it anywhere nere as potentially life-threatening.

I do not need to watch Naruto to know about it. One episode was more than enough for me to point out the obvious flaws, cliches and overall unimaginative fecal matter that surged through it's very being.

pepsi458 original said:

pepsi458 edited said:
*grins* Yes, yes, we all know my grammar and spelling are horrible. Thanks for pointing that out for the 100th time. Now, there are two things I wish to say. Firstly when a bone breaks sometimes you go numb. Believe me, I know. Secondly, for a person who does not like the show you sure do know a lot about it.

Now, if you would like to continue your feeble pursuit to prove me wrong, please go on.

I believe I will. It seems to be a marvelous way to past the time whilst you continue your fruitless quest to disprove my claims.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
I will have you know this is at MOST, the third time I've ever insulted you about your grammar. I have not even spoken to or been conciously aware of your existence more than a dozen times and I find it highly improbable that I could've insulted your obviously horrid skills, or a vast lack thereof, anywhere near one hundred times.

In order for it to be known that N-boy's neck had broken, N-boy would be, as I said, screaming in pain or dead. If we are to allow your numb scenario to be played out, N-boy would be, by process of elimination, dead. Breaking one's arm is nowhere near similar to the breaking of one's neck, nor is it anywhere nere as potentially life-threatening.

I do not need to watch Naruto to know about it. One episode was more than enough for me to point out the obvious flaws, cliches and overall unimaginative fecal matter that surged through it's very being.

I believe I will. It seems to be a marvelous way to past the time whilst you continue your fruitless quest to disprove my claims.

I find this quite funny and flaturing, a high school teacher is being schooled by a high school freshman.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
The main problem with Naruto- it's target audience is the 10-13 year old range. And it's not expected of them to be like, ' ZOMG! THAT'S NOT HOW THINGS WORK!'

For the most part, they just accept it.

Naruto is one of those shows you just have to enjoy, and not worry to much about reality.

However, there is no excuse for the amount of fillers it has.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
I find this quite funny and flaturing, a high school teacher is being schooled by a high school freshman.

I am not a high school teacher. Judging by your actions, personality and obvious lack of higher grammar skills, neither are you. If the high school teacher was supposed to symbolize myself, I suggest you take a longer look at the situation and see who is schooling whom.

I see you no longer attempt to disprove anything I said in my most recent post. Interesting.

pepsi458 edited said:
I find this quite funny and flattering. A high school teacher is being schooled by a high school freshman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back