• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~| Naruto Fanclub|~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
That was so cool though! xDDD To be eaten by TeH Keitaro.... sweet! ^___^ I'm the:

Official Glomper/Welcomer of New Members

...so I'm going to glomp you again! :3 *glomps and refuses to let go*

Strifentine

Awards
*puts some bbq and salt on you and eats you again*
hehheh
xDD Yes! You're awesome Keitaro! <3

And Sephy-kun, please post your fanfic! I want to read it! ^____^ I'm brainstorming one too, but it's a yaoi!fic for Gravitation. [Yay Tatsuha/Ryuichi x Shuichi!]

Strifentine

Awards
*is back* Write your fanfic Sephy! I could try writing a Naruto fanfic... but I don't know enough about the series so it would be kinda hard... I could try an AU I guess >_> And it would be either yaoi or KakashixSakura...And what fanfics (of what fandom...?) have you written Gaara-sama?

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
*is back* Write your fanfic Sephy! I could try writing a Naruto fanfic... but I don't know enough about the series so it would be kinda hard... I could try an AU I guess >_> And it would be either yaoi or KakashixSakura...And what fanfics (of what fandom...?) have you written Gaara-sama?
I have written LoTR FF, Resident Evil (My best one) and KH, a story about Axel I never finished

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I am, but that was not it, it was Orochimaru in pink........

Anyways, -dose random Jiraiya poses- ARE YOU READY!?! Well if not, too bad!!!! Because here, it, COMES!!!! CHAPTER ONE!

Ashido woke up and put on his clothes. It was the day. His favorite day he had been waiting for all year. He smiled happily as he put on his headband for the Leaf Village. 'It's finaly here' he thought. 'The Chunin Exams'.

"BEHOLD! Ashido Aruna of Konoha!!!"

Ashido was your average ninja boy. He had graduated from the Ninja Academy and was now on a Genin team. That team included Shojin Kurose', who was his rival and enemy, Akane Hyuga, his cruch that he loved so much, he would die for her, and their sensie, Corono Kakashi. He was just about to head out the door when he forgot one thing: he forgot his pants.

After getting fully dressed, Ashido left his home to go to the ramen bar. Ashido realized something. Ever since he was a little boy, everone had hated him. He had grown up with no parents and alone. It was only a few months ago that he had realized why the village had all hated him, he had a demon inside of him, waiting to kill him, dead or alive. The only reason he had been happy was because of his only friend, Kanshiku Naru. He smiled, thinking of his best and only friend.

When Ashido finaly arrived to the ramen bar, there was someone already there. It was a man, probaly in his thirties, and he had blonde spiky hair. He had a white cloak on and a weird hat. He had what looked like whiskers on the side of his face. He was gulping down ramen like it was his last meal. But most importantly, he was sitting in Ashido's favorite seat. Ashido got ticked. "HEY!," he yelled at him. "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!?!? SITTING IN MY SEAT!?!?" The man smiled and appologized. "Sorry," he said, half laughing. "This is my favorite resturaunt, too." He turned and faced Ashido. "Hmmmmmm," Ashido, "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you around here." The man laughed. "You don't know me?" he said. "I'm the Hokage, but you can just call me Naruto." Ashdio looked at him. "Naruto, eh?" he remarked. "Ok!"

After some ramen, he left and said good-bye to Naruto. Ashido then left for the Chunin Exam building. When he finaly got there, he saw Shojin and Akane already waiting for him. "You guys ready?" Shojin asked. "Yeah," both Ashido and Akane repleid. Then, they opened the door to the building and dissapeared inside.

Preview for next chapter:

(Ashido narrotating) Man, what's with this place? Sand ninja, Rain ninja, you name it, we got it! And what's with our creepy instructor? He looks messed up. Man, I'm nervous about this thing......"

Next time: "Everyone's here! BEGIN THE EXAMS!"

hope you guys like it!

Strifentine

Awards
Sephy-kun- Hmm... not too bad. But I hope you're okay with CC...? Um, I think you should ease into the story a bit slower. The way you have it... it just seems too rushed you know? And I think it needs more details... like what they look like, the surroundings, whatnot....
Gaara-sama: Good for you! ^_^ Those are good, but I need a little romantic subtext in my fanfics xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back