• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~| Naruto Fanclub|~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
aw, man! I MISSED ZEX! WUZ UP BRO?!? anyways, I've seen when Itachi comes
XDDD Not much, I have already seen when Itachi comes, its good, but I have seen every episode...including most of the fillers... (God I hate those things...)

Strifentite: He appears in Episode 80, with Kisame Hoshigaki (One of the best Akatsuki members)

Strifentine

Awards
Hi Royale! *glomps* Of course you can join! I like your avatar, ish veery pretty. Oooh, tell me the pairings you like Royale! :3

And what do you mean Sephy-kun? Do you just want some Japanese name recommendations?

Strifentine

Awards
Hmm... the character you're naming... what is her personality like? Hyper? Quiet? Sweet?

Strifentine

Awards
The (romantic usually xD) pairings from Naruto. For example... umm.... Sasuke x Sakura. Pairings rock meh socks. ^_____^ Even if I don't like them.

Strifentine

Awards
I like a lot of pairings... Sakura x Sasuke isn' one of them though. Just doesn't click with me. -_- hmm... Tenten and Naruto.. could be good I guess. Nyaaa~ My Pairings:
Oooh, I'm going to list all my pairings for Naruto now. Whoot! Watch out for the.... well I guess pervy stuff...
  • Kakashi x Sakura: OMFG OTP! So dang cute! *fangirl squee*
  • Sasuke x Naruto: I can't help it! It's so obvious!
  • Sakura x Ino: A very cute yuri pairing.
  • Sakura x Hinata: I think they'd make a very cute pairing.
  • Naruto x Gaara: Naruto cried about Gaara! Sho cute!
  • Sasuke x Gaara: By default. I like the 3-way triangle w/Naruto.
  • Gaara x Sakura: They'd look good together.
  • Kakashi x Sasuke: I know, it's really weird... but I saw the hottest!! doujinshi with them... it was just a PG-13 thing and they just kissed but.... whoa... *seat*
  • Orochimaru x Sasuke: by default. I don't know if I really like it yet, but the Ultimate Naruto fanflashes made it look quite possible (and cute!)
  • Naruto x Sakura: They would be so good together....
  • Kakashi x Ayame: I don't know on this one either, but I saw a pretty picture on Deviantart with these two... I don't even know who Ayame is...
  • Naruto x Hinata: Meh, I kinda like it... I think Naruto needs some lovin'...
  • Temari x Sakura: Again, I saw a pretty picture with these two.
That's all I can think of right now... I'm probably forgetting a couple though. Yay NaruSaku!

Strifentine

Awards
First, I'll steal some names from other animes:
Himeko
Kimiko
Chikane
Akane
Hatsumi
Aya
Noriko
Naru
...I'll edit my post later with more names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back