• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► NaruHina Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keywielder28

I don't know.I think it's in a cardboard box.
Website
www.crunchyroll.com
This is my first fanfic.I have one Kingdom Hearts related and Naruto related.This one is Naruto related.I'll post up my Kingdom Hearts some time later on today.

A NaruHina Story:Chapter 1

Naruto was in his office.He really wished he wasn't the Hokage.
"Who knew this was so boring?",The young Hokage said.When Naruto was fighting Tobi(a.k.a Madara Uchiha),he found out he had a father,Minato Namikaze(a.k.a. the Fourth) he went under 6 years of training.Naruto went to go get some ramen but didn't want the guards to know.He decided to use the Flying Thunder God Technique.

"Oi,old man,"Naruto said.Teuchi turned around and smiled.
Teuchi said,"Hey,Naruto.Haven't seen you in a while.Your usual,right?"Naruto just nodded and Teuchi went to tell Ayame before making his ramen.Ayame came out to the front.
"Naruto!How are you?",Ayame said before hugging Naruto.
"I'm doing good.What about you,huh?",Naruto asked.She simply put his hand on her stomach and felt a small kick.
Naruto gasped slighty and asked,"You pregnat?!That's great.Hope your happy."Ayame smiled and went to go help her father with the ramen.

As Naruto sat back down,He looked to the seat next to him.There was sitting a beautiful raven haired girl.She turned around and Naruto noticed her beautiful white eyes.It was Hinata Hyugga.
''I don't remember Hinata looking so...sexy",Naruto thought.When Hinata noticed that Naruto was there,she started to blush.
Hinata said,"H-hi Naruto-kun.I-I haven't seen y-you here in a while."Naruto started to blush too.
Naruto lied,"Yeah,I know.It's because I have been training for a while."He didn't want Hinata to know just yet.Naruto and Hinata got the same ramen.They both started to eat talking a little about their training and Hinata's missions.Naruto had gotten up after a while and payed the old man.
"Thanks,Old man.That was delicious,Naruto said.Teuchi looked down and saw that Naruto had only ate half the bowl.
Teuchi yelled out,"You only ate half the bowl!!!"He went back in and sat down next to Hinata.

"Heh.Maybe he's getting on to you Hinata,"Teuchi said.Hinata sat there blushing so red looking like a tomato.
"Maybe he does like me,"Hinata though.

Keywielder28

Website
www.crunchyroll.com
Thanx man, and I'll try to work on my spacing.

NaruHina Story: Pt.2

He really does like me.

Hinata ran out and bumped into someone.
"Oh,excuse me for-,"Hinata started until someone put their lips on hers.She opened her eyes and gasped to see it was Naruto who was kissing her.That gasping let him put his tongue into her mouth.Their tongues soon started to fight for dominance.

They had broken apart,gasping for breath.Hinata was blushing furiously,as was Naruto.
Naruto asked,"Hinata,I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend."He started to walk away instead of a great big"NO!" like he usually gets.Hinata stood there shocked for a second before getting back to reality and hugged Naruto.
"Of course I will be your girlfriend ",Hinata said.Naruto had smiled and they walked up to the Hokage Memorial statues.The started to kiss again,both of their tounges fighting for dominance.They layed down on the grass never breaking the kiss.Naruto's had started to crawl up her hoodie and carressing her breast.Hinata started to take off Naruto's jacket,outlining his muscles with her finger.

Soon,two ninja appeared,seemed to be looking for someone.One of them had spotted Naruto and Hinata.
"Hey,I found him said,"Ichiro.Naruto looked up and saw the two ninja coming toward him.
Joey said,"Honorable Hokage,we need you back at the office!"Naruto had gotten up and started to run.
"Sorry Hinata,I'll see you later on tonight!,"Naruto said before dissapearing in a cloud of smoke.The two ninja soon left,looking for Naruto.Still standing there,was a very confused Hinata.
Hinata thought,"What did they mean by calling Naruto the Hokage?"

Keywielder28

Website
www.crunchyroll.com
Now for the third part.Just to let you guys know, I will not post up the eigth part, you most go to this website.Join deviantART

Besides that, here is the third part of NaruHina.

NaruHina Story Pt.3

"What did they by calling Naruto the Hokage?",Hinata thought.
Hinata started to get up until someone had pushed her down kissing her.Hinata immediatley kicked whoever was kissing her in the groins.
Naruto yelled,"Geez Hinata,what cha do that for?"Naruto was on the ground,holding his nuts in feetle position.
Hinata gasped and went to help Naruto up.They began to walk back down to the village in silence.
Hinata broke the silence by asking,"Naruto,what did those two ninja mean when the called you Hokage?"Naruto had stopped walking for a minute.
"Guess it's time to tell her,isn't it brat?",The kyuubi chuckled.
Naruto yelled back,"Shut up you stupid fox!"The kyuubi went away still chuckling.Naruto took a deep breath before telling Hinata everything.
"You know about the 4th Hokage,right Hinata?",Naruto asked.
Hinata said,"Of course Naruto.Why?"
Naruto asked,"You know about the kyuubi too?"
Hinata said,"Of course.Why are you asking me so many questions?"
"Well,After fighting off the rest of the Akatsuki,I found out the I had a father,His name was Minato Kamikaze.We know him as...the 4th Hokage.,"Naruto had paused for a second.Hinata had gasped and started to cry a little.
Naruto looked at Hinata and asked,"What's wrong?Did I do something to hurt you?"
Hinata wiped her tears and said,"No.I'm just happy that you found out you had a family."Naruto had smiled a little before continuing.
"My dad didn't actually finish off the kyuubi.He used a justu to seal it into a baby who's ubilical cord was just cut.He had put it inside me,his only son."Naruto was waiting for the rejections and other things.Instead,he felt to warm arms wrap around him.
Hinata said,"It's okay Naruto.I will love you no matter what."Naruto smiled and they continued to walk back to the village.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oooooohhh!!!!! I like Naruto and Hinata as a couple! Good fanfic so far, can't wait to see more of it! XD, as well as your KH one!

Keywielder28

Website
www.crunchyroll.com
Here it is...the fourth part of the story.

NaruHina Story Pt.4

Me:Yosh!It's time to start NaruHina pt.4!!!!My fans help me continue so I want to thank you all.
Naruto:Hey,can we get started already?
Me:Okay,okay.It's starting!!!!!

Naruto had woken up groggily.He looked next to him and saw a peacful sleeping Hinata.He got up quietly so not to disturb her and took a shower.Hinata yawned quietly and layed in the bed,thinking about what had happened last night.Naruto had walked out of the shower and into his room.Hinata heard the door open and stood up,looking straight at Naruto,hot from the shower.Hinata started to blush and blood started to come out her nostril.
Naruto said,"Crap.I kept forgetting that you were here with me.I have to start wearing a towel now."He went back into the bathrooom and wrapped a towel around himself.After Naruto had left,Hinata went in to get herself ready for the day.She was still blushing after setting the water ready for the bath,getting in the bath and washing herself,and getting out of the tub,drying herself off and putting on her clothes.

She went into the kitchen and saw Naruto cooking?
Hinata thought,"I've never seen Naruto eat anything but ramen.He's probably doing this for me."She walked up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Hinata said,"Ohaiyo,Naruto."
"Ohaiyo,Hinata",Naruto said.He put what he was cooking on the table.He made omlets,rice cakes,toast,pancakes,and bacon.The two sat down to eat.
"Ittadakimasu!",They said together.As they ate,Naruto had noticed that Hinata's hoodie was looking kind of tight on her,espicially around her chest.
After eating breakfast,Naruto said,"Hinata,we aer gonna get you some new clothes."They walked down to the clothing store.Hinata went to the Hyugga side and Naruto went to the Uzumaki side.Hinata had chosen two bigger hoodies and a violet kimono,with a blue trim.Naruto bought a orange kimono whith a blck trim.He also bought another jumpsuit.(We all know what his jumpsuit looks like from Naruto Shippuden.)

They left out,bags in one hand and they held each other's hand with the other one.Hinata was already wearing one of her new hoodies.They went back to Naruto's house,and this time Hinata cooked.
Hinata said,"Here you go Naruto.I made some ramen myself.I didn't know which kinda was your favorite,so I put a lot of different ramen's together."Naruto smelled the ramen.His nose seemed to explode as he smelled the delicious ramen.Naruto tasted it and he started to cry.

Hinata said,"Naruto,is everything okay?Maybe I put together the wrong kind."
Naruto said,"No,it's not that.It's that your ramen is so god damn good!Don't tell anyone that I said that or Teuchi will be after me."Naruto gobbled down at least twenty bowls of ramen before getting full.Naruto had layed down on the couch,fast asleep.Hinata sat in the chair next to him,watching him as he slept.Before long,Hinata was asleep in the chair.Two figures appeared near the window were Hinata had slept.The next day,they both stood in front of the Hyuuga building.
Naruto said,"Now,it's time to talk to him.We'll go in together,okay?"Hinata smiled and held Naruto's hand as they went in to confront...Hiyashi Hyuuga!!

Keywielder28

Website
www.crunchyroll.com
Here's the next part you guys.Don't forget,If you want to read part 8, you have to go to deviantart.com.

NaruHina Story: Pt.5

WHAT?!", Hiyashi yelled.Naruto and Hinata both had their heads down.
Hinata said,"Father, I w-want to live with N-naruto."Hiyashi had the veins of his head popping out.
Hiyashi yelled, "YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE NEXT SUCCESOR TO THE HYUGGA CLAN WITH THE DAMNED BEAST OF THE VILLAGE?!I WON'T ALLOW IT!"Naruto started to shake with incredible anger.
The kyuubi said, "So he thinks he can get away talking about me like that?He better think again!Let's show him what this damned kyuubi can do!"Naruto was gone in a flash of red chakra and soon had Hiyashi chocked up against the wall.
Naruto said,"Now you listen to me, you maggot!By order of the Hokage and the Kyuubi, Hinata will start living with me starting today.You got that?!"Hiyashi quickly nodded his head.Naruto dropped him and went with Hinata up to her room to help her pack.
As they walked to Hinata's room, Hanabi followed closely behind them.When they got to Hinata's room, Naruto turned around and grabbed Hanabi.
Naruto said,"Hanabi, I'm not gonna try anything.I'm only helping her pack, okay?Now run along."Naruto put her down and went into Hinata's room to help her pack.

*I don't filling in what had happened.It's too much.*

Naruto and Hinata start walking back to his house when they spot Sasuke and Sakura window shopping.
Naruto said, "Hey Sauske, what's up?"He high five's Sauske and gives him a hug.
Sauske replies, "Nothing much.Me and Sakura are just looking around at stuff.What's up with the bag though?"
Naruto said, "Well, Hinata is moving in with me.Cause me and her are going out now."Sauske just stands there mouth gaped open.
"It took you long enough to figure out she liked you", Sauske said.Naruto and Hinata said their goodbyes to their friends and continued on home.

When the two got home, they sat down Hinata's stuff, ate and went to bed.But before they slept, they gave each other a kiss.The next morning,Naruto had gotten an important mission.
Naruto yelled,"Who are you three?!"Three young ninja stood before him and Hinata.
One of them came up to him and said,"We are your students, Naruto-sensei."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back