• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Narcissus *plz. read!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
y am i off ur buddy list? ;____;
i thought we were friends Pink! >.<

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
-_________________- well i guess not. should i just post ch2? and make up some characters myself? i have to warn u though, i'm not that creative, like slink here. I like chapter 2 though, it gets way better, ch 1 was kind of corny to me,

i'm telling u, nobody really likes this fic.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I do, isnt that enough? ;_____;
well, post it and ill see if i can make up anymore characters for u ^^

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
Chapter II
Recovery

'Hey Altus, what's that?'
'What's what?'
'That, over there, under the huge tree.'
'It looks like…it looks like, a BODY!'
'A body?, lets go see if they need help!'
And so they ran from where they stood over to the body in question.
'Man if whoever's over there is dead…never mind, I don‘t even want to think about it.' said Altus as he ran. 'So if their dead, what should we do?'
'Call for back-up, what else?' said his companion.
They ran then stopped a few feet away from the body.
'You go first.' said Altus. 'I ain't going over there! You go!' said Kyt.
'I thought you were the “all mighty, brave one” Kyt.'
'I lied you moron.' said Kyt looking down at the snow.

'Well then you deserve to go first!' said Altus, pushing Kyt toward the body. Kyt stumbled toward it and looking down he saw it was a young girl. He felt for a pulse on her wrist. 'Hey Altus! It's a girl, she's still alive! Get over here!'
'I ain't going over there! Are you crazy?' exclaimed Altus looking over at the body. 'Just get over here! Besides, she's pretty I think you might like her!' said Kyt, teasing Altus. 'Shut up!…. Fine, I'm going. But not because of what you said, I just want to make sure she's Ok.' said Altus.
'Yeah, sure you do.' said Kyt.

'Shhh!' Altus stooped over her, and saw her wounds.
'She's hurt pretty bad, we should get her to Clae.' advised Altus. 'Yeah we shou- …whoa! Look at that!' shouted Kyt pointing at her back.
Altus looked over her to her back side and saw the shard of metal protruding from her back. 'We need to pull it out.' he said. 'Tsh! Are you crazy? We can let Clae do that! He's the expert!' exclaimed Kyt looking at the wound disgustingly. 'I'm squeamish anyway, so I cant.'

'Fine, let's get her to Clae quick.'
Altus picked up the girl, and Kyt tried to pick up her swords. 'Man, these are heavy! I can barely lift them off the ground! So if she can pick them up, why can't I?'
'Maybe she's stronger than you, you never know.' said Altus
'Tsh! Whatever! A girl be stronger than me? Yeah right!' exclaimed Kyt.
'She's pretty light.' said Altus. 'Well yippee for you, I'm the one stuck with the big heavy swords!' Kyt said. So they both walked through the forest to get help to the girl.

When they arrived, they went straight to a medical room where Clae was waiting. He, being only fifteen, had already been through medical school, and was a certified doctor. He had white, silver-ish hair, despite his age, but he did not look old. He had bright brown, almost green, eyes that lit up in the light. He wore normal clothes, despite being a doctor, he disliked the 'white robe doctory' look. Altus, and Kyt stepped into the room. Altus had blood all over him because the girl was still bleeding some. 'What's going on!? What happened?!' exclaimed the doctor at this horrendous sight. 'We found this girl in The Dead Forest about twenty minutes ago.' said Kyt.

'Altus, what happened to you? Are you hurt?' asked the doctor. 'No', said Altus,' but she is.' He showed the doctor her wound. 'We need to take it out and stop the bleeding immediately before she loses too much blood.
'I'll have to perform an emergency operation. The shard is in pretty deep, it seems to be penetrating even more with time, it could hit a major artery.' said Clae. Altus put her on her side on the hospital bed that was inside the small medical room. 'I'll need your help, Altus and Kyt.'

'Say what!' exclaimed Altus. 'Doc, are you off your nut?'
'Are you crazy!?! I ain't no doctor!' said Kyt.
'I just need you to hand me equipment as I perform the surgery.'
'Oh, alright I'll help, but I ain't touching any flesh or nothing you got it Doc?'
'Alright then, that's fine.' said Clae. 'That goes for me too.' said Altus.
'Ok, but don't we have to wash our hands?' said Kyt.
Clae gave her anesthesia to sedate her and the operation commenced.
(After everybody washed their hands, of course.)

About an hour later…

'So how did we do Clae?' asked Kyt.
'You both proved to be a lot of help. She should be waking up any minute now, if not, we may have some problems, but she should be fine.'
'So, despite her injuries, she'll be ok?' asked Altus.
'Yes, I already cleaned up all her cuts and the large piece of metal in her back did not hit any major veins or any bones, so she should be ok.' said Clae.
'So, where did she come from? There's no other inhabitable land on this planet besides the training castles right?' Kyt implied, looking suspiciously at the girl.
'I haven't the slightest idea where she might have come from, but we can ask her as soon as she wakes up.' Clae said, glancing at an oxygen mask. 'I'm going to put the oxygen mask on her to help her wake up faster.'

'Man, I hate that thing. You put it on me too tight when I my back was all messed up and you had to operate on me too.' said Kyt. 'Even if it was an oxygen mask, I couldn't breath cuz it was so tight ya moron! You did that on purpose didn't you?'
'Maybe…, maybe not, but I remember that Altus was tired of waiting for you to recover from the anesthesia, so he went and stretched the mask away from you, then let it go and it popped you in the face. That's how you woke up.' said Clae.
'Say what?!! Altus that was you?! No wonder my face kinda hurt when I woke up!' shouted Kyt.

'Shhhh! Shut up Kyt, your gonna wake her up!'
The girl stirred in the covers, she opened her eyes and looked around the room, until she spotted Clae, Kyt, and Altus. She didn't say anything, she just looked around in astonishment and fear, like she had never seen a medical room, or a doctors office before in her life. Her and Kyt's eyes met and he saw that she was not familiar with this environment, or any of the things she saw, like the doctors tools, the strange hospital bed, and when it came to the oxygen mask…

She realized this strange contraption was attached to her face, and jumped clear out of the bed, despite her wounds. Her wings, which were hidden by magic up until this point, she brought forth, and she fluttered around the tiny room, like a startled chicken, trying to remove the mask. In a burst of feathers, her huge wings knocked over equipment, she pulled at the oxygen tank trying to get the mask off, knocking it down, her wings knocked Altus, Kyt, and Clae about their heads.

Clae immediately tried to calm her and bring her to the ground, but her wings, big and powerful, knocked him back. Kyt tackled her to the floor, so she would stop, he managed to hold her down, and Altus removed the mask. Kyt let her go, and she went into a corner, scared and dizzy, breathing heavily after the struggle, looking at all three of them with suspicion. 'Whoa!….I didn't know she had wings! They're HUGE!' said Kyt.

'I have read about of a race of half-human, half- birds they have large white wings, mutated from their shoulder blades. They can hide them or bring them out with magic, I guess that's why you didn't see them at first.' said Clae.

'But her wings are black, and unusually large for someone her size. Why are they black instead of white?' said Altus. 'That's a good question, but first we need to calm her down before she has another heart-attack.' said Kyt, looking at the enormous wings.
'We're not going to hurt you, we just want to help.' Altus said softly to the girl, trying not to startle her. He took a step toward her, but she withdrew further into the corner. Now she felt the achy-ness from her wounds and kneeled in pain, but was still wary of Kyt, Altus, and Clae. She was also sleepy and dizzy from the anesthesia.

'It's alright, we're trying to help you. Do you want to tell me what happened?' asked Clae. Surprisingly, she answered, 'Dragon.' ,but that was all. She seemed to be more comfortable with all this now, and hid her wings again.

'She's cooling down, lets see if we can find out what this dragon looks like so we can track it down.' Clae whispered to Altus. 'What did the dragon look like?' asked Altus. She did not answer, but only looked at him, still breathing hard.
'Maybe she couldn't see, maybe it attacked her at night or something.' said Kyt. 'Is that right?' She nodded yes. 'What's your name?' he asked.

'Sheherezade.' she whispered. 'Why don't you lay down? You need to rest so your wounds can heal.' he said. She walked very unsteadily from the corner, she almost fell but made it to the bed and sat down, but still kept her eye on the three of them.

Name: Kyt
Among top ranks

Weapon: White Air-Saber.
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
Eye Color: Intense Blue

Hair: Light brown, Spiked all over.
Overall appearance: Wears mostly black, yellow, red, and gray.
Big shoes, Black and white open-fingered gloves, lots of straps, zippers, buttons, and buckles on his clothing.

Bio: Orphaned at a very young age, he roamed the streets of Athens and scraped for food and money, until one day, he stole the Air-Saber from a pricey weapon shop, he discovered his true potential as a warrior.
But he still had work to do. For the next few years he did odd jobs and became a handy-man, unrevealing of his true plan. Eventually, he saved enough money to buy his own ship, and flew to a famous academy for beginning warriors like himself.
He vowed he would find his parent’s murderer, and get revenge.

Personality: Very show-offy, self confident, he believes he can do anything, literally.
Very laid-back and carefree, but still focuses on his mission. Kind of squeamish.

Name: Clae

Certified Doctor
Birthplace: ?
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Silvery-White, spiked down back
Overall Appearance: Blue shirt, yellow designs, black pants which have suspenders that hang at his sides, instead of going over his shoulders.
Bio: (working on it)
Personality: Quiet at times, does a lot of research and spends most of his time studying evolution and space.
Very smart, being 15 and already a certified doctor and all.
A book-worm basically.

Whew! I’m still working on Sherherezade’s profile. There’s four spots open for characters in chapter three, one girl, three guys.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
woah, schweet chappy, updart. Could fix it up though, but either than that, niiice. ^^
Go Pink! >.<

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
Chapter III
Sheherezade huh?

'Hey what's going on in here? What fell?' a voice said.
'A lot of stuff fell. We found this girl, Shera-sha-naga,…err… what's your name again?' asked Kyt. 'Sheherezade.' she said. 'Yeah what she said, we found her in the Dead Forest, like a few hours ago all cut up. Where have you been?' asked Kyt. 'Me and Exodus were training in the Heat Chamber. But where did she come from?' said the figure standing at the door.

'We were about to ask her the same thing Nero.' said Altus. Sheherezade just looked at the four of them, and studied the strange, but interesting clothes they wore. She saw that Kyt, had spiky brown hair, he wore the colors black, red, yellow, and gray, which sort of reminded her of the dragon.

Nero, who had just walked in, was tan, the others were fairly pale, but he wasn't. He had brown-blonde hair, kind of messy, and it was a little too long because it flared out over his ears. He was a little younger than Altus, but older than the others, about eighteen she guessed, and was more muscular.

The others were lean. He wore a yellow and black shirt, blue jeans, and black sword gloves. They all wore sword gloves, except Clae, and she wondered why. Then she noticed they all had blue eyes, which was strange. They can't possibly be brothers. -she thought. They are too different from each other. 'So, where did you come from?' asked Nero. 'Trilby.' she said. 'Trilby? Where's that?' said Nero. 'Where is this place?' she said. 'Where am I?'

'Your in the castle training grounds of Narcissus. In other words, your at a training academy for fighting and stuff.' said Kyt. 'I'm Kyt, that tough-looking, serious dude over there is Altus. He doesn't talk that much. That little shrimpy dude over there is Clae. He's the guy that puts us back together when we break a few bones. The blonde over there is Nero, the third strongest fighter here, under the captain and me, despite all his muscle and stuff.'

At this point Clae, Altus, and Nero were all glaring at Kyt. 'I say we jump him.' said Nero. 'How about it Kyt? You against us three, we'll bring Zack, Damien, Exodus, AND the captain into this too if you want.' They all took a step toward Kyt. 'Uhhh… no thanks guys, I may be the top fighter under the captain, but I cant take you all on. That would be suicide.' said Kyt stepping away from them. 'Exactly.' Altus said. 'Ok, ok, I'll stop, I was just kidding anyway. You guys can't take a joke, sheesh.' said Kyt. Sheherezade got back into the bed and immediately fell asleep. 'Humph, she fell asleep.' said Altus. 'So she said she was from Trilby, where's that?'

'Not on this planet, that's for sure.' Another person walked in, he was older than all of them, and had short, black, spiky hair. He was dressed in black and orange, but he had armor plates on, instead of cloth. The armor was black with orange trim, and covered most of his body, even his shoes were covered in this armor. His eyes were so dark, you could not tell what color they were, he had an almost sinister look, and a deep, serious voice. 'Captain!' they all said. They saluted to him, filed up, and stood at attention. 'Who is this?' he said. 'We found this girl in the Dead Forest, sir. She says she was attacked by a dragon this past evening. Her name is Sheherezade, sir.' Kyt said, stepping forward. 'Sheherezade huh? So what's wrong with her? Why is she in the medical room?' the captain asked.

'She was badly injured, so Altus and Kyt helped me operate on her, and clean her wounds. She has lost a lot of blood, so she needs to rest for a while, sir.' said Clae, also stepping forward. 'Good,' he said. 'Doctor?'
'Yes, sir?' said Clae. 'Does she have weapons?'
'Yes sir.'
'May I see them please?'
'Yes. Kyt will you bring her swords?' Kyt, with much difficulty, managed to bring the twin samurai swords.

The captain took hold of them, struggling with their weight.
'She must be a samurai then.' he said.
'These swords are flawless, I will give them to Zack for an inspection,
when she is well enough to fight again, Clae, let me know.'
'Yes sir.'

'Thank you doctor, I wish too see her fight one of you. If she can defeat a dragon, and get away alive, then that must be worth seeing.' 'I will be back at the arena helping Damien with his training, the rest of you are off- duty today, so do as you please, you are dismissed.'

'Sir!' they all said in unison. The captain walked out of the room, and everyone relaxed. 'Hey Altus, let's go see what Zack says about those swords.' suggested Kyt. They both left the room. 'So how long do you think it will take before she's well enough to fight, Clae?' asked Nero.

'I think anywhere from two to three months, she's tore up pretty bad.' he replied.
'Wow, I can't believe it. A girl that can lift up those swords. She must be pretty strong to beat that dragon, or maybe she used magic or something. I can't wait to fight her and see how strong she is.' said Nero. 'So do you think she can fight good Clae?'
'I suppose, if she survived a dragon attack.' he replied. 'Damien should be able to track it tomorrow, when he's off duty.'
'I feel sorry for him, he's like the weakest out of all of us. He can't even touch me in a fight.' Nero said. 'Well, since I'm off I think I'll go watch the captain help Damien. See you later.'
'See ya, Nero.'

Clae looked over at Sheherezade sleeping in the hospital bed.
I wonder if the race she belongs to still exists somewhere, I read that that race is extinct. Why are her wings black instead of white like I read? There's only one race of humans with wings, they're called Fethburn, but it said their wings were strictly white. Maybe I should do some more research on that race and Trilby…wherever that is. - he thought.

He went to the main library within the castle to do more research on this mysterious girl with enormous black wings.

Here's yur "updart" Forever Lost. So don't keel meh plz. =)

kinda short, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back