• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

When I was playing KHII Namine said this:
"You may not know its me, but I may not know its you!"
What did she meant by that?

Last edited:

~KBZ~

She meant that the next time they meet, they would most likely be in their original selves. Roxas would be in Sora and Namine would be in Kairi. They'd be unable to recognize each other officially because they wouldn't be in control of their actions or thoughts.

Riku and Sora

I think...Well, Namine know's that they'll get their heart back and become Sora and Kairi, and Sora and Kairi have almost no idea who Roxas and Namine really are. So, when they are whole again, they'll never notice that this is the reunion of Roxas and Namine, because they don't know the connection between them. Plus, Roxas and Namine don't even had their own conciousness. Ya know wat I'm sayin'?

Almagest

Naminé actually says "I may not know it's you, and you may not know it's me. But we will meet again." Watch from 7:00 to 7:06. Twilight Town: Sixth Day

She's basically saying that they will see each other again even though they may not be able to recognize each other. And her prediction is correct. Watch from 6:35 to 6:48. TWTNW: Part 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back