• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
maybe to get sora to hand over the keyblade. but wait, sora doesn't remember namine, because at the end of chain of memories he got his memory back. and he doesn't remember namine.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
keybade man29 said:
Why don't you like DIZ? I don't see anything wrong with him (besides a few thing..............)

i dont know but ever since i saw him in com i just didnt like him and i hav no idea y

Midnightdragon

It said in a trailor that Diz wants revenge. He could be kidnapping Namine to get revenge on who ever he's angry at. (Either that or he's just having a really bad day:rolleyes:. )

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
he obviously wants revenge since he says to the order member when the order member asks him what r his intentions he says revenge.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Why does DiZ want Namine? The answer is in CoM. She can control the memories of Sora. The "Hero" "The One Chosen by the Keyblade" Now..what DiZ wants to do with Sora once he can be controlled is unknown. Perhaps he wants to Destroy the Order then.

Namine wasn't struggling at ALL. She was trusting DiZ. Look more closley. His hands are on her shoulders as a comforting gesture, not over her mouth.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
einon_san said:
Why does DiZ want Namine? The answer is in CoM. She can control the memories of Sora. The "Hero" "The One Chosen by the Keyblade" Now..what DiZ wants to do with Sora once he can be controlled is unknown. Perhaps he wants to Destroy the Order then.

Namine wasn't struggling at ALL. She was trusting DiZ. Look more closley. His hands are on her shoulders as a comforting gesture, not over her mouth.

i didnt notice that now i really regret deletin the trailer. nice theroy on y diz wants namine

Ansem/Sephy

Who does DiZ want revenge on? Give up? The XIII Order! We've known that 4ever!!! And to me, Namine looked kinda upset, and frankly who wouldn't be. DiZ is Ansem, remember? Not somebody you wnat touching you. And Loyal Subject, I'm not sure how to say this, but I'll be nice since you're one of the few post members I can tolerate: I like DiZ, just because I want him to be the antagonist doesn't mean I don't. I loved Ansem and I still was glad to destroy him (he's so evil!) To me, the more manipulative, evil and twisted, the better. Stay kool, though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back