• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

Sorry If this has already been said in one of the threads but. Anyway, did you notice near the end of the new trailer when that unkown was talking to Diz for a split second it showed Namine was with them. I wonder why?

Sanctuary Keeper

Yeah, she seemed like she was kidnapped by diZ or something, because he had his hand covering her mouth and stuff.

Sanctuary Keeper

Forcing her to do stuff?!??! (this is as vague as it gets) But I guess to use her abilities or use her as a human sheild!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
maybe shes of great value to the order and he want revenge because he was once the superior and then they changed the superior and now he wants revenge

Sanctuary Keeper

LoyalSubject said:
i dont know who it is i just dont think its diz. it seems too obvious i think its someone we least expect
Thats not what I meant, because I for one dont think he is the superior as well. I just meant, if he used to be, then who is the guy who booted him out. So, in that sense, I believe that he isnt the superior or ever was

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh ok isee i think that either a. the new superior kicked him out or most of the members of the order did it like they rallied together.

Ansem/Sephy

Did anyone notice Enigmatic Man sitting in a throne like DiZ? Also, it looked like DiZ was restraining Namine (she was trying to get away.) With those last seconds of DiZ speaking and Namine struggling, I couldn't be prouder, it has become easier and easier to believe DiZ is evil. He seems to be manipulating everyone, even dudes like Axel and Riku. God bless KH2.

It just occurred to me, I will continue to get E-mails about the game, even when I no longer want all these spoilers. I'll be scared to check my E-mail in fear of this stupid website sending me the end. One thing that does look great though, is the pace of everything. The fighting, flying, story, everything! KH2 looks great! Stupid spoilers, though.:(

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
u can unsubscribe that and i feel the same way i never liked diz and i always hoped he was evil since i wouldnt want him to be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back