• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine, Kairi's Nobody, Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
I'm not sure whether it's because I forgot or haven't been paying attention but...

How was Namine created? I don't remeber anything about Kairi turning into a Heartless. Was she born from Sora's memories of Kairi or something? Sorry for sounding newbish.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
yeah kairi's heart was in sora's and when he became a heartless it made roxas and namine

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm not sure whether it's because I forgot or haven't been paying attention but...

How was Namine created? I don't remeber anything about Kairi turning into a Heartless. Was she born from Sora's memories of Kairi or something? Sorry for sounding newbish.
When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, he released two hearts, his and Kairi's, thus, making Roxas and Naminé. Roxas got the body and soul, Naminé got the scraps. Kairi can't turn into a Heartless because her heart doesn't have any darkness.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, he released two hearts, his and Kairi's, thus, making Roxas and Naminé. Roxas got the body and soul, Naminé got the scraps. Kairi can't turn into a Heartless because her heart doesn't have any darkness.

This in its entirety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back