• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine is the dual Keyblade wielder in Deep Dive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Re: Namine is the duel key blade welder in deep dive!!!

HaAAAAAAAAAAaaaAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Now that's funny. YEAH RIGHT! HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GET SOME PROOF MAN, REALLY!

adventchildkiori

I’m sorry im a girl and im even thinking it’s a bad idea to have Namine for a keyblade master, it just doesn’t seem right ya? Also if Namine is considered (Ivey seen in topics) Kairi's Shadow or 'Other Side' there is NO WAY she can wield a keyblade. It’s the same think as saying Kairi is a keyblade master....

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Kairi is a D.I.D., which is the only reason she'll never weild a keyblade. People don't like her.

adventchildkiori

Lisafer said:
Kairi is a D.I.D., which is the only reason she'll never weild a keyblade. People don't like her.

No... Actually she cant be a keyblade weilder because shes a princess of heart but thats true too Lisafer lol.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

adventchildkiori said:
No... Actually she cant be a keyblade weilder because shes a princess of heart but thats true too Lisafer lol.
Eh, I don't see what being a princess of heart has to do with not being able to wield a keyblade...

Did I miss something during the game?
blink.gif

~NGD OMEGA~

*Takes Breath* That one guy was right. When ASAS was put into the game, the game producers had not made up the storyline for COM Yet, meaning that Namine didn't exist. However, they had already thought of BHK, and thus it is obvious that he is DWU. Those are pecs, not the feminine version, and his face is shaped wrong to be a female. Also, IT HAS NOT been confirmed that there will only be 4 Keyblade weilders, and RIKU IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!! He had his chance, but he turned to the darkness. That is all I will say, for now.

§

§word21†

actually i think that namine is the one overlooking the town in the TGS trailer because after showing that town they show destiny island across the water......

C

chaoschao

Wait...Namine has a rack? Since when...?

Anyway, if you haven't already guessed, your theory is a bad one. HOWEVER, you clearly had some incorrect basis for it, so I think that your fellow board members are being a bit harsh. As wrong as it may be, it isn't without an iota of basis.

But, still, it IS wrong.

A

Audo

i think it is a possible to me. the DWU does look a lot femine and stuff. flame if you want but i belief it could be namine. there is a possibility you know.
i think namine would make a good keyblader with and added plus of the power to change and modifie memories. mayb when she talked to bhk (jump festa trailer) she might have asked to use his keyblades. As said before anyone with a stong heart can weild a keyblade. i believe that there is a strong possibility that she is a keyblade master. Who said you have to be strong to weild a keyblade? sora sure doesnt look strong enough. I think it is about time for a girl keyblade. well i guess there already is one considering sora. *laughs to self because he is crazy*

(off topic) i dont think that sora's voice will be different in this game because have you heard his voice in CoM? its still sounds pretty childish to me.

::leonskey::

User Title

allright.. listen..
the 4 keyblasers: (sora'riku'BHK'and f course.. micky)
yjos has been confirmed by nourmura (sorry about the name missplelling) and if you dont know Heavens Blade, thats one of the creators .

on another note
your ansem being a good guy theory.... its not entirely false.
originaly he had good intentions. he wanted to study the heartless for scientifical reasons.but he was overwhelmed by the darkness.. and he became a dark..err..uhh..badguy.

the girl cant possibly be they dual keyblader.

if i may quote ~NGD OMEGA~
That one guy was right. When ASAS was put into the game, the game producers had not made up the storyline for COM Yet, meaning that Namine didn't exist. However, they had already thought of BHK, and thus it is obvious that he is DWU. Those are pecs, not the feminine version, and his face is shaped wrong to be a female.

also Heavens Blade,.. take sometime to spell and use actual words and no sentance fragments.

LEONSKEY HAS SPOKEN!
I HAVE JUDGED THIS MYTH!
FINAL VERDEC:
FALSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back