• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine is the dual Keyblade wielder in Deep Dive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
i am talking out of my rump hear but

now that we know what namine looks like look at deep dive once more and tell me that they are't one in the same

the cloock must make you taller just a thout

rinoa_kong

Re: Namine is the duel key blade welder in deep dive!!!

I thought the duel keyblade wielder was the BHK? Well if it is Namine , she looks pretty buff.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Wow! Heaven's Blade, that makes so much sense that Naminé is OBVIOUSLY the Dual-Wielder in ASAS/DD!

Geez, how could I have missed it? Naminé's petite, femanine figure must have become buffe dout so she could be strong enough to defend Sora. Also, to conceal her true identity from the Organization she shrunk her boobs with her withy-powers, adopted a masculine face, and wears shoes that resembles the BHK.

Amazing!

-_-;;

If you havn't clued in, and I'm sure you havn't 'cause you f**king dense, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

Why in the world would Naminé be the DWU when we already know the BHK wields dual-Keyblades, which happen to be Oblivion and Oathkeeper like in ASAS/DD. Nomura making Naminé AND the BHK wield dual-keyblades makes no sense.

Before you post stuff out of your *** please consider the flaming you'll get from me.

SacredFireman

The Dual Wielder doesn't look like Namine at all. Not to mention she wears sandals and the Dual Wielder wears boots and you should know in these games the characters almost never change clothes. Plus, why would Namine leave the area Sora was sleeping in if she knew he was completely defenseless in the tree?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Heavens Blade said:
Check deep dive once more that is not a guy she has a rack

Is there something wrong with you? Not that I look for things like that, but the DWU CLEARLY has no boobs!

No, out of the question! Nomura would NOT make Naminé the DWU when we already know that BHK wields dual Keyblades that are seen in ASAS/DD.

If you were talking about the GEU I'd see what you're talking about, but not the DWU. But even then, the GEU would NOT be Naminé.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Heavens Blade said:
Check deep dive once more that is not a guy she has a rack
Those are pectoral muscles. Look at the shape of his shoulders.

dd011.jpg

See? Pecs.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com

Fine i'll stope talking about it till i get more info just like the ansem being good guy thang

how the hell do you put pic on that any way and i used to thank it was kairi cuz of the jaw.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

O.O......

Ansem, as in the Ansem in KH a good guy?

That's it, am not posting here again.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com

The only confirmed 'girl' in the organization is Larxene, thats about it, it wouldn't make sense that namine would be the DWU, she can't weild a keyblade let alone 2 -_-, her arms would probably fall off or something. Plus there is only suppose to be 4 keyblade weilders and they have already been confirmed; Sora, BHK, mickey and Riku. There can't be a 5th one -_-. I'm sorry but your theory is highly unlikely, but hey, I've been proved wrong before :p.

-Insane theory girl, Hexus

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com

how do you know there are 4

i thank there are more than just 4

the ansem being a good guy thing is a theroy that i still thank

i don't look for breast ether but it was the beast i have

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Heavens Blade said:
Fine i'll stope talking about it till i get more info just like the ansem being good guy thang

how the hell do you put pic on that any way and i used to thank it was kairi cuz of the jaw.
Good luck, as you have absolutely nothing to back up your theory.

Last edited:
E

excellence153

Wow... just wow.

Good luck with those theories of your's.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

There was no Namine when DD and ASAS were made so how can she magically be the DWU all of a sudden before she even existed?

And Ansem being the good guy. Buy a plane ticket to Japan and be a hobo outside of SE and beg them to tell u the proof that Ansem is the good guy. Then you'll have your answer to you theory that we already know.

K

KHUthipratuma

uhhhh no i don't think so look at the hair!

U

UKNOWN BHK

if thier was a girl keyblade master then shed have to look buffed up she wont be able to lift a keyblade up.......shed look really gay and stuf

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

UKNOWN BHK said:
if thier was a girl keyblade master then shed have to look buffed up she wont be able to lift a keyblade up.......shed look really gay and stuf
Are you actually calling someone like Sora buff? Are you nearsighted or just incredibly stupid?

TwilightRiku193

I dont think she is a duelweilder i havent seen any pics with her as a duelweilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back