• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Namine and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Angel

opps forgot to add it

Chapter 13:
I looked to see only pitch blankness “Oh my god” I said stunned. I looked around and saw everyone getting tired “Memories we need to stop” I said sternly. Soon he had come to a walk. I turned round and yelled “WE WELL BE RESTING HERE TONIGHT!” everyone nodded then slowly slid off their horses back. Soon Roxas slid off from behind me. “Namine I must tend to my herd” I nodded and slipped off too. I was caught be Roxas. We had been riding for at least 6hrs and yet he could still care for me. I smiled and hugged him. My head was resting on his shoulder I felt his warmth. “Namine?” I heard Sora asked I looked up to see him staring at me. But I really didn’t care. “Ya?” I asked over Roxas’s shoulder “Well, since you saved us we guessed you’re in charged” “No, Roxas is” I said smiling. He seemed sad “You ok?” “Huh? Ya I’m fine” He said putting a forced smile on his face. Roxas put me down “I’m in charged?” he asked shocked “Yup” I said hugging him. “So what are we going to do Roxas?” Sora asked bitterly. “We need a fire food and shelter” he said holding my hand. “Ok, some people get fire wood. Somme people look for food and some should start building some shelter.” Roxas said. I looked at him and thought ‘I’m glad I put you in charge’ “Ok I need some people to come with me to go hunting” Roxas said to Sora “ok I will round up some people” He said as he went to tell the commands to everyone. Soon Roxas let out a sigh “That was weird” He said “What was?” I asked completely confused “Sora, seemed to be mad at me” he said quietly because Sora was coming back, with Riku, Saix, Marluxia, Larxene and Xemnas “Ok can we go now?” Sora asked “Ok, I’m coming” I blurted out. The whole group looked at me in shock “What?” Larxene asked “Well who else can ride better than me on horse back? No one that’s who!” I said pointing to myself “True, ok let’s get going then” Roxas said nodding. I ran ahead of the others and went to Memories, who seemed happy to see me “Hello can you give me some friends a ride?” I asked pointing at the crowd behind me “We need to go fast” I added “Ok hold on” He gave a might neigh and 3 horses came forward 1 was chestnut another one was Roan and the last one was Gray. “Ok these are my fastest apart from myself” he said proudly “Ok thanks” I said as the group came up “ok we all have to double up Roxas, you can come with me” Sora looked annoyed “Sora, you are going with Riku on the gray. Saix, Your going with Xemnas on the Roan and Larxene you and Marluxia are going on the chestnut” They all nodded.

Haku

<3
I thought that it was a good chapter, I just expected it to be much longer.

Haku

<3
Alright I'll be on the lookout for it,can't wait to see how it turns out xD.

Haku

<3
You know we really need to see more people with their replies because PK and I are the only ones commenting.

Awards
yeah seriously....what happened princess namine? She was replying here to....in at any case, the chapter needs to show up because there are starting to get too many replies by the same people between each chapter...

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah seriously....what happened princess namine? She was replying here to....in at any case, the chapter needs to show up because there are starting to get too many replies by the same people between each chapter...

I happen to get busy with other stuff on here and at home. I been needing to get more people for my one fic as well as Angel needs more people on here.

Ultima-Angel

hey guys u guyskeep saying i like need more and i think that 2!!!!! If i dont get more im gonna end this fanfic in 2 short words. THE END!

Ultima-Angel

guys sometimes ur so blonde *sigh* i said i was going to end this fanfic for good if i didnt get more people on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back