• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Namine and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Angel

Thx guys well y not update no time like da present!
Chapter 8:
I opened my eyes and realized I was in my room “what happened to me?” I was asking myself but got a reply “No one knows” it was him. I looked at the flower he had given me it was begging to die “why do all good things come to an end?” I asked as if he would know the answer “because nothing lasts forever” he seemed quite serious. We were silent for a moment before I sat up and got out of bed. I picked up the rose and walked to the window. It was sunset. I was crying over the rose “hey, the thing is I know something that forever live on” “what would that be” I asked trying to hold back my tears “love” “this rose represents our love” he said as he held up the rose in my hands “but its dyeing” “look again” he said I looked down and the rose was perfectly alive “its alive how?” “You, your tears gave life to it.” He said holding up my head. I walked to my bed and placed down the rose. Then walked back to him and hugged him he put his arms around me. I came back a bit then leaned forward and kissed him.

“Namine?” he said as I drew back “ya?” “Do you want to know who I am?” “Of course, but not if you don’t want me to” I said as I rested my head against his chest “well I want you to know” he said I came back in surprise and then knew he was serious. In a moment I reached up for his hood but I paused before taking it off.

I closed my eyes and began to pull off his hood. When I opened my eyes I saw a young boy of my age, he had lemon blonde hair “Roxas?” I asked in surprise he smiled I was in shock for a moment. Then I smiled back, I realized what the thing in the dinning room had been it had been the fact that I had kissed him. “Roxas” I said in even more surprise, Roxas usually never smiled he was a bit of an emo and there he was being the guy I had liked for some time. “Namine” he said in a sarcastic voice “I just can’t believe it’s you” “well get used to it” he said, I rolled my eyes he did a cheesy smile. I began to giggle a little but then closed my eyes and hugged him. He hugged me back he felt warm and strong yet gentle at the same time “Roxas” I whispered to him “Namine” he whispered back. We were silent for a minute, I was tired and like he read my mind he picked me up and carried me to my bed and lay me back down. He came back after putting me in but I grabbed the back of his neck and brought him down into a kiss. He lay down next to me I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over us. I moved closer to him he put his arm around me and I placed my hand on his chest. I looked up at him he looked back, I smiled he smiled. I closed my eyes and said “goodnight Roxas” “goodnight Namine”
He said in return then I fell to sleep and then began to have a dream about what had happened to me so far in castle oblivion.

Ultima-Angel

Thx guys heres the next!

Chapter 9:
I woke to the sound of rain, I felt roxas still had his arm around me but I looked up and he was awake. He was looking at me, I smiled he smiled back “good morning” he said cheerfully “Morning” I said at the same time I yawned, he laughed a little before sitting fully up, I sat up next to him “should we tell anyone?” I asked “Tell who what?” he asked in confusion, I giggled at the look on his face “tell anyone that your you and I’m well with you?” “I’m not sure” he answered “should we tell axel?” I asked Axel was Roxas’s best friend “I guess so” he sighed “good luck then” I smiled nodding my head “what me why?” “Because he is YOUR best friend” I said I wasn’t planning on letting him winning “why don’t we do it together?” he asked shrugging his shoulders “ok then” I sighed, I looked at him he seemed very pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes. Then heard a knock on the door “who is it”? I asked trying to give Roxas some time to hide “Axel” I let out a sigh of relief “come in” he walked in and saw roxas sitting down on the floor panting “whoa what are you doing in here little buddy?” he said walking over to help Roxas up “well you know how everyone saw Namine with that guy?” he asked “ya, was he here?” “Well he still is” I replied “WHAT WHERE?” axel said looking around “um…” I said pointing at Roxas who waved at Axel “hi” Axel’s eyes widened “Oh….OH” he said looking at me then back at Roxas. “Ya” roxas said nodding “So you’re with her? And you’re with him?” he asked roxas pointing at me, then asking me and pointing at him. We nodded at the same time. Then he began to crack up laughing “That’s rich really rich!” I looked at Roxas and he was looking at me. I gave him a questioning look, he shrugged.” Ok where are the cameras?” Axel said straitening himself up from his position where he had held his to try stop himself laughing “What?” I asked in more confusion “This is a joke right?” I shook my head. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped. I began to blush, so did Roxas but he put up his hood so that we couldn’t see “Ok prove it!” Axel said closing the door “If this is true kiss!” I blushed a bright red I could tell so was Roxas “HA! I KNEW IT WASN’T TRUE!” “No, no it is true that just surprised us” I said defensively “Ok so do it!” I stood and walked towards where Roxas still sat. He began to get up and soon I reached him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. “No! It has to be on the lips!” “AXEL!” Roxas yelled. Axel just smirked, Roxas turned to face me “Do you want to do this?” I nodded slightly and whispered “I guess I do” I was really blushing now! I knew Roxas had begun to blush as well. “Get on with it then!” Axel yelled fro across the room. I took a deep breath and soon reached up and placed my arms around his neck. He reached down as I reached up and out lips met half way. I felt my eyes close. His arms were now around my waist. I soon came back into his arms then leaned forward again and rested against him and heard him whisper “I’m glad we did it” I hugged him tightly and whispered “Me too” “wow” I heard Axel say remembering he had been there they whole time “I guess you weren’t joking…” he paused “Well I’m gonna leave you two alone now” “wait Axel!” I yelled Grabbing Roxas’s hand and pulled him to my doorway where axel stood “Close the door behind you” He snickered as I left Roxas next to him and I began to run down the hall. I looked over the edge of the ledge that looked over the stairs roxas and axel had come down the hallway after me and roxas now had his hood off and gave me a puzzled look. I smiled and I stood up onto the ledge “NAMINE!” Roxas yelled as I jumped. I soon landed getting a bit of ground shock. I looked up to see two astonished faces “Catch me if you can!” I yelled as I began to run a little way. I could hear the two laughing but the laughing seemed to be coming closer I looked over my shoulder to see them landing. I began to run faster when I saw the door “yes!” I said as I ran into and opened it and began to run through the field. I had forgotten that it had been raining and the soft pitter-patter on my face felt nice. I stopped and closed my eyes I spread my arms to the side and looked up. My eyes were still closed when I felt lips touch mine gently. I opened my eyes to see Roxas “Roxas!” I said pushing him back a little. He smiled. Soon Axel came out and joined us. “I need to get out of this rain bad for my hair!” Axel yelled as he ran under a big tree. Soon we joined him. I looked at roxas his hood had been off his hair lay wet on his head. I felt myself shiver. Even though I didn’t feel cold. Soon I felt the warmth of something I looked up to see roxas had laid his cloak over me. He smiled, I smiled back but grabbed his hand and pulled him down to me and wrapped him in the cloak with me. I could feel roxas had put me on his lap. I felt warm. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly “Roxas” I whispered “Namine” he replied

Ultima-Angel

ello guys im not gonna put up the next one till someone comments cuz ur not doing anything!

Haku

<3
Another great chapter full of great details and a appealing storyline, I can't wait to read about what happens next.

Ultima-Angel

Its ok guys thx!!!! and here

Chapter 10:
It began to rain harder “NO!” Axel yelled
“What?” Roxas and I asked together
“MY HAIR!” He said. I rolled my eyes,
“Well I’m bored” I said standing then walked out into the rain. It pored down upon me. My hair stuck to the back of my neck and my forehead, I walked forward a little way before starting a run soon I was giggling and running very fast. I could hear Roxas and Axel’s coats moving behind me. I didn’t look back I was enjoying myself. I gasped realizing what was ahead of me, I group of wild horses had come to graze in the field. I stopped dead in my tracks their beautiful. I thought looking at them all
“Namine?” Roxas’s voice disturbed my thoughts. I turned to see him come up behind me “Where did Axel go?” I asked seeing Axel was gone
“His hair” roxas sighed, I giggled
“I want to ride one of them” I blurted out and looking back to the group
“Which one?” Roxas asked looking down at me he had his hood up again. I looked them over then said
“That one” I said pointing at a beautiful white stallion.
“You sure?” Roxas asked but before he knew or I knew what I was doing, I walked up to the horse. He threw his head around
“Shhh its ok boy” I said quietly trying to calm him down and it seemed to work. He just went back to grazing. Soon I reached him, I placed my hand on his neck, and he lifted his head and lent it against me. I smiled, then walked to his side and got up. He didn’t seem to mind. I asked him to walk on, he did. Then with a small kick I asked him for a canter but he was more of a gallop. I grabbed his mane for balance, I was galloping around the field on this horse I was having so much fun I almost forgot Roxas was there I looked at him I could see he was amazed. I brought him to trot then a walk. Then walked over to Roxas “this is fun” I said, he smiled and slid his hood off. Suddenly there was a clap of thunder and then a strike of lightning. The horses began to shuffle around nervously. The stallion began to walk over to his herd. He called to them and began to walk away from the castle and then went from a walk to a full on gallop. I clung on so I wouldn’t fall under thousands of hoofs. I lay down close to his neck
“NAMINE!” I heard Roxas call “HOLD ON!” he yelled he began running up behind us
“NO DON’T RUN! I WILL BE OK! I PROMISE!” I knew that if he ran the horses would become more spooked and I wouldn’t he able to hold on
“OK COME BACK SOON!” I heard Roxas yell and his foot steps stop. I managed to sit up a little and wave back
“I PROMISE!”

Awards
Awesone, Namine could tame horses!! Anyways. that little part right there was cool but now she left Roxas, come back oon Namine! Roxas misses you very much as I'm sure he misses you. lol good job.

Haku

<3
Great chapter, I'm really excited about reading the next one.

Ultima-Angel

Nice Nami! lol jj well im gonna wait a lil while longer b4 i update hope dats ok wif everyone!!!!

Haku

<3
Yeah its alright by me I'm sure that its going to be well worth it xD.

Ultima-Angel

K thx cant wait any longer here u go!

Chapter 11:
We had been galloping for hours and miles. I felt him slow and soon we were at a walk. I lat limp against his wet sides. If he had begun to run again I would have fallen easily. I sat up to see the horses grazing and decided to get off. I swung a leg off and slipped down easily but when my feet hit the ground my legs collapsed and I fell with a thump. I felt dry grass beneath me. I looked to see a starry night. I smiled remembering how starry it had been when I first met roxas.

Flash back:
I was walking through the castle and I walked into someone. I fell back then looked up to see a boy of my age staring down at me. “Hello” I said joyfully “um… hi” he said sort of confused “I’m Namine” “I’m Roxas” he held his hand out to me, I took it and he helped me to my feet. “Come with me!” I said grabbing his hand. I brought him to the field. It was a beautiful starry night and the moon shone down upon us. “Lets be friends” I said out of the blue “Ok” he said quite friendly all of a sudden “Ok then” I said as I gave him a friendly hug.
End of flash back:

But let my smile fade when in thought of Roxas’s face last time I had seen him. Then I began to cry. I felt a small nudge I looked up and saw the stallion looking at me. “Are you ok?” He asked I stared in amazement “You-you can talk?” “Well of course” he said “Wow” I said. “What’s yours name?” I asked him “I don’t have one” he said with a little bit of sadness in his tone “may I name you?” I asked “You may” he said with now happiness in his tone “Memories” I said “I like it” he said proudly which made me giggle a little. But soon it turned to weeping again, I had thought of Roxas and how he always made me giggle. “What’s wrong Namine?” I looked up at the mention of my name “How did you know my name?” I asked Memories “I heard that boy, Roxas was it? Call you that” “Yeah his name’s Roxas” I said letting the tears fall down onto my lap. “Do you love him?” He asked me as if knowing what’s was wrong “I guess I do” “Well I will take you to him” I looked at him and knew he wasn’t joking “Thank you!” I said locking my arms around his neck “Your welcome but right now you must sleep I will take in the morning” “Ok” I said as I lay down on the grass and curled into a ball. He came a lay behind me. “Goodnight Memories” “Goodnight Namine” he said. I soon fell a sleep.
When I woke I reached up hoping I would fell Roxas lying next to me and it all had been dream but all I felt was grass. I sat up looked around and saw Memories around his herd getting them in a tight circle. When he realized I was awake he walked over and said “You ready?” “For what?” I asked in confusion “For the trip home” I smiled and remembered he was going to take me home. I nodded I jumped to me feet and vaulted onto his back “Lets go!” I said enthusiastically “Ok” he said but he walked over to a fruit tree and said “get some breakfast” I grabbed a couple then he walked me over to what looked to be a tree filled with star shaped fruits “What are they?” I asked “There a fruit that if you split it with someone you love you will be together forever. Get one for Roxas” I picked one off and said “Lets go” “Ok hold on” he said he called to his herd and began to canter towards the way we had come the night before. I’m coming back Roxas just like I promised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back