• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

i remember reading somewhere on these forums about a game when some guy goes into a coma and wakes up with electrical powers. it looked great but for the life of me i can't remember the name. so if you know please turn this topic into a discussion thread so it isn't a total waste of space.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Infamous?

Wikipedia said:
inFamous follows the story of Cole , a bike messenger and a resident of the fictional Empire City. At the start of the game, a package that Cole was assigned to deliver causes a huge explosion that rips apart six city blocks, leaving behind a crater and Cole as the only survivor. The explosion has granted Cole several electricity-based powers, but he falls into unconsciousness, waking up two weeks later to find that Empire City has fallen into chaos; without police, gangs have taken over areas of the city, and a plague has infected many of the residents causing the city to be quarantined by the government. It is revealed by "The Voice of Survival", a surviving disk jockey that broadcasts across the city, that Cole was the cause for the explosion, and thus setting the population of Empire City against him. Cole must come to terms with his powers, and opt to help those in need or simply survive on his own, facing off against larger threats that have manifested in the city due to the explosion and its aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back