• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwkatz09

soo is it safe to say that we might just have to accept an after may-june release date? *sniffle*

I won't accept it until I see proof! But even if the date is between May-June I think I will feel calmed down knowing that there is a solid day it is coming out. I can wait that long. But if that date just so happens to be next year, then I will just so happen to pull out my collection of torches and pitchforks from my closet. :)

LuxordKing

I won't except it until I see proof! But even if the date is between May-June I think I will feel calmed down knowing that there is a solid day it is coming out I can wait that long. But if that date just so happens to be next year, then I will just so happen to pull out my collection of torches and pitchforks from my closet. :)

WOOOHOOOO KEYBLADE MAFIA UNITE.

Lady-Lee

Awards
seems like the angry mob is still on standbye... lol

what reason would they possibly have to NOT release the game this year?

kwkatz09

seems like the angry mob is still on standbye... lol

what reason would they possibly have to NOT release the game this year?

Thats exactly why the angry mob is on standby. They have no reason to keep BBS from us until next year. :)

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

I want an english trailer that shows Terra, Aqua, Eraqus, MX, and Vanitas talking so I can see how they sound. I know Vanitas will sound like Sora but I want to see it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree with madammina. I remember how excited I got when the BBS JP site opened or whatever; it looks so awesome, even though I would always have to refresh the page multiple times before content actually showed up XD SE better complete the NA site this time. The last time they did that was for Re:CoM. KH2 and Days site are still unfinished, tons of empty sections and insanely minimal info, especially for KH2. Coming soon? Yeah right.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, I just checked the SE site... (NA version) there's not even a mention on the main site.

xion93

charmed rules like seriously i watched all eight seasons and i just love it

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Off topic, but thank you!

Before we get yelled at, if you want say anything else, just VM me.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
^^Same here. I'm not buying the whole 'June-August' thing yet. It's just a placeholder date, nothing concrete. This wouldn't be the first time a game was released earlier than projected.

but it will certainly be the first time an S-E game was released earlier than projected

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How is March 25th the same as China?

Well of course they would, any kind of release date that is said someone changes it :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back