• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
LMFAO you actually thought there would be a BBS commercial on the Super Bowl?
It's a handheld game. Not even just that, it's not even on many people's radar.

Super Bowl rates for 30-second-commercials this year were ridiculously high. Square-Enix would probably be frugal about even spending that kind of money on a FF13 commercial during the Super Bowl.

Nah, I just remembered that people had been joking about that earlier, plus I wanted an excuse to show that awesome trailer.

ICECOOL113

THIS IS WHY I HATE WHEN THE ENGLISH PEOPLE TALK ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS THEY ALWAYS COMPARE IT TO STARWARS! WELL IT IS SOOOOOOOO NOT EVEN HALF WAY TO STARWARS!! does anyone see luke or yoda huh?! NO! do they have keyblades in Star Wars?! HELL NO!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
THIS IS WHY I HATE WHEN THE ENGLISH PEOPLE TALK ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS THEY ALWAYS COMPARE IT TO STARWARS! WELL IT IS SOOOOOOOO NOT EVEN HALF WAY TO STARWARS!! does anyone see luke or yoda huh?! NO! do they have keyblades in Star Wars?! HELL NO!

Down, girl....it'll all be ok.

o.o

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Wow, it seems to me that you fail to realize what a comparison even is. =/ It's basically noting the similarities between two things, even though there ARE differences, which make up the "contrast" half of the term "compare and contrast". They teach that at school, kid. I can see why they compare the KH series to Star Wars: there ARE similarities. The Light and Darkness is the KH equivalent of The Light And Dark Side of The Force in Star Wars. Hell, there's plenty of other series with that kinda thing too. I can also see the comparisons to the prequel cast (save for Ven's, I REALLY don't see the similarities between him and that red-faced chick) And the lightsaber is merely the weapon of the Jedi and Sith, while the Keyblade is the weapon for Keybearers good and evil alike. There are similarities to Star Wars, however I do think that people look into it a bit too much.

Just calm down and stop spamming. =/

kwkatz09

Wow, it seems to me that you fail to realize what a comparison even is. =/ It's basically noting the similarities between two things, even though there ARE differences, which make up the "contrast" half of the term "compare and contrast". They teach that at school, kid. I can see why they compare the KH series to Star Wars: there ARE similarities. The Light and Darkness is the KH equivalent of The Light And Dark Side of The Force in Star Wars. Hell, there's plenty of other series with that kinda thing too. I can also see the comparisons to the prequel cast (save for Ven's, I REALLY don't see the similarities between him and that red-faced chick) And the lightsaber is merely the weapon of the Jedi and Sith, while the Keyblade is the weapon for Keybearers good and evil alike. There are similarities to Star Wars, however I do think that people look into it a bit too much.

Just calm down and stop spamming. =/

I know it is a little stupid how they are comparing Star Wars with Kingdom Hearts but....honestly I do understand why. For every reason that you just said. So really there is no reason to flip out. It's not like there comparing Kingdom Hearts to something that has no similar themes at all. And Xemnas does look like he has lightsabers....lol I just had to say that.

ICECOOL113

Jeez calm down everyone I was only kidding when I said what I last post so I understand the whole compare and contrast thing you know "the darkside" and the "light side" thing. FYI-I like Star Wars but I like Kingdom Hearts MORE!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
except for that doritos commercial with the little boy lolzthebatman

Haha I totally just saw that commercial. I wasn`t expecting a BBS commercial during the Superbowl at all. It would have been cool though.

Lady-Lee

Awards
i knew bbs wasnt going to have one. square wouldnt have paid that kind of money for FF XIII let alone for a handheld game.

kwkatz09

Haha I totally just saw that commercial. I wasn`t expecting a BBS commercial during the Superbowl at all. It would have been cool though.

Yeah it would have been cool. But I'm almost glad they didn't have one. I would have spazzed out like a crazy person in front of everyone I was watching it with. :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah it would have been cool. But I'm almost glad they didn't have one. I would have spazzed out like a crazy person in front of everyone I was watching it with. :)

Yeah I would have too. I totally did that when I saw the commercial for 358/2 Days. It`s a good thing only my brother was there. I`d probaly faint if I saw a BBS commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back