• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
What is Rep anyways? and How do you get it?
and sorry for the vids being somewhat spoiler-ish. Im close to beating the game.
So I can probably go back and start over and record some non-spoiler-ish vids.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
yeah i live in aus, so NO it doesnt come out on the 28th for me. there are people on this forum all over the world not just NA

Maverick isnt a god, but he's nice enough to share his experience with the rest of us. and doesnt deserve to cop crap for simply posting vids.

think before you post

E

Eclipse

emerald keyberer said:
hey guys i havent been keeping up with this maverick guy, personally i think hes a butt frucking son of a bit*h, spoiling ppl like this and not waiting like a decent human bieng for the actual game. >:={

anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone ever figured out where he got his hands on this thing. Just PM me please if anyone knows, I dont feel like looking through 32 pages of this BS just to find the answer.

Thanks

*DEATH TO MAVERICK!!!* ^(T.T)> kirby gives the middle finger to the frucked up Maverick as he weaps for all of the spoiled gamers...

omfg you are so f*kn stupid

however he got it, it's not your business or anyone elses but his

if he got it early, props to him, that's great.

just cuz he got the game doesn't mean you have to be so fuggin jealous

and he didn't spoil anyone, you were just a big enough dumbass to spoil yourself by looking at his videos, if you had anywhere near a brain, you would see that he warned people of spoilers, even the axel video. so wherever you are getting this bullsh*t of him spoiling people, keep it to yourself, because its bullsh*t

god people get me so damn upset :mad:

by the way maverick, rep can be good or bad, it's basically your reputation. you can give rep to other people when you think they did something good or did something you like. but in order to give rep, you have to have rep, i have 3 green rep power, so if i rep you you will get 3 rep points....if you get 10 rep points....you get 1 rep power....and it will show up under your rep as a 1. every 10 reps you get another rep power. If someone with green rep power reps you, you will get green rep power which is good (i gave you rep earlier, and it made your gray box green) you can get bad rep which is red...but you can only get it from the mods, and that's if you don't obey the rules or do something bad. Rep doesn't mean anything, it's just for show, and a nice quirk on these forums, :D

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Rep Power is the little green gray or red bar at your info below your name. Some one can raise it if they like you or you make a good post. If you have high rep, people will take you more seriously. You have a green rep. That's a good sign.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
im with you there TSK ^_^

but he did apologize...

maverick, rep is something you get for doing something good, it doesnt do much but it looks good, ive done good stuff for these forums and i still havent got one :(

666Sora

Maverick22 said:
Maverick isnt a god,

I never said I was. And this rep thing. Can someone explain.
Everyone has i guess been giving a cool rep now since you have the game and you are posting the vids and you have a great rep now.

E

Eclipse

^^ i'd like a whopper por favor

yeah the higher the rep, pretty much the more respectable you are...the mods usually have high rep. but if someone with zero rep power and a gray box gives you rep, it won't do squat. you can only give what you got...XD

and you're not really supposed to ask for rep, it just sorta happens XD

E

Eclipse

it's not different ^^^^

the only thing that MIGHT change is the text at the end, which is in japanese :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back