• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_ricku rocks

If the fight you guys are talking about is with sora and roxas then I cant wait to hear what they say to each other and just the whole thing. Maybye they will extend it like the fight between riku and roxas at the beginning of the game

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Cant wait to see that battle, oh and not to get off topic or anything but, I got scans from PSM if anyone wants to see them. It's only like 2 full pages with no text lol. They just said they have a copy of it and will review it in April issue.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, maybe you should put that in a spoiler tag dark riku rocks...
it's a spoiler(it spoiled me right now.the second battle not the first one you mentioned)......

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
so would I gmr5
oh, just getting off topic, why did people think that maverick had a beta version of the game?
I mean, if the launch of kh2 was worldwide, then that would have been more reputable, but the whole game has already been released in japan
all they needed to do was make everything english and done, they have the game ready
saying it was a beta version of kh2 sounds kind of stupid now that you think about it
beta versions are only when the game isn't ready and is still in the process of being finished up but kh2 has been complete for several months so it really wouldn't make since that maverick's copy was beta, which it is not

dark_ricku rocks

sry but there was already a post about it being extended in the US version. That is the battle im talking about. So you should have already heard about it and if not then im terribly sry!!

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
right, but there havnt been any demos in any magazine or beta tested game on the playstation forums. I mean of course there are betas but none recorded or shown. I was looking forward to a demo when i got my march issue of PSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back