• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^^ omg. no! XD they aren't racist. they are just joking around. XD

every kingdom hearts parody has to have some disturbing comments! even xingdom hearts <_<

prod44

Thanks again dude for posting these awesome vids!!!

We can all wait 13 days ppl...for the intro...we wouldnt want marvick to get in trouble with SE...

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com

Oh i believe it's him it is where he says he works that i'm not sure about

Yes liek I've stated before. I DONT WORK FOR SQUARESOFT. It was sarcasm.
Im an average job. I bartend and wait on tables. not too exciting. But I do wish I worked for SE.

And no I am not a poser like many people have already said.

In real life I am one of the nicest person you will ever meet. (or so Ive been told by countless people)
So that is why it hurts when people bash and accuse me for things I am not.

Vin

Bronze Member
i was just wondering will u be posting any more videos please dont flame jw

prod44

Oh...people are bashing you??? didnt know that...lol havent checked this topic much for a while...

well I guess they don't know you, but your actions so far have been showing who u are...since u uploaded vids for crazy KH2 fans, u must be a nice person :D

EDIT: and ya sepheroth sounds kinda weird but not too bad...thanks for that too XD

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, i think we can all make a promise to never bash or flame you again, right guys?
(not that i ever did. well i might have.i cant really remember last night. but if i did, i am really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry!)

Sharikaaria

i can make that promise. prod44 is right. you really must be a nice guy if you're still posting videos after some weirdos flamed you. if it were me, i would've stopped posting videos long ago.

prod44

I will promise but lots of others wont...I dont know why ppl would want to bash the only source we have?!...weird...I guess we were all going pretty crazy when we wanted intro so bad...lol...

E

Eclipse

I never flamed/bashed him, and i never will, ever since i heard 'some guy has kh2" i was like really? that's awesome!! not all "ZOMFG HEZZ A LIARRR!!!!111ONE111"

XD we believe in you maverick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back