• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah..
it's okay dude
didn't mean to sound like I was flaming you.....
just needed everyone to stop thinking he is a poser because maverick is a really cool guy since he is uploading these vids and stuff at his own risk...
let's give the man props for risking a lawsuit just so we can have some vids
just make sure if anyone calls him a poser to set them straight all right?

E

Eclipse

he won't get in trouble if he posts the opening video. he legally can't get in trouble, and square enix legally can't do anything about it, if he has the game, and owns it, and didn't steal it, it is HIS PROPERTY. They can't bug him cuz he owns it, if square didn't want him to do anything or post any vids, they shouldn'tve let the game leak in the first place. Not only that, because it is his game he is allowed to post whatever videos he wants on youtube, because it is his game. The legal system can't take that down. It's like us not being allowed to upload the kh2 japanese opening before the game was released (which it was) and then SE suing everyone because it's a spoiler. I saw the opening at least a week before kh2 japanese was released. He can't get int trouble for it, SE can't do anything about it :p

OmegaChosen

Awards
he was okay....
he did sephiroth well.....
just thought he should have added more evil to his voice you know?
it's not the opening dude, it's the background music that could get him in trouble.
yes, he can legally post the intro, but the background song is sanctuary, which is set to come out on march 28th.
if he were to release the intro with sanctuary in the background, that would count as piracy and he could get a major lawsuit from the record company

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I hope he posts the opening video! I'm dying to hear "Sanctuary" But hey, if he's not able to then we'll deal...right?

theinversekey

OmegaChosen said:
yeah..
it's okay dude
didn't mean to sound like I was flaming you.....
just needed everyone to stop thinking he is a poser because maverick is a really cool guy since he is uploading these vids and stuff at his own risk...
let's give the man props for risking a lawsuit just so we can have some vids
just make sure if anyone calls him a poser to set them straight all right?

can do.

i thought sephy's voice was really good but that is probably because i've nevered played FF

theinversekey

keyblader72 said:
^yeah,thats prolly it...

why do you think they could have done a better job or what?

and when was he supposed to post the video. and what time zone is he in? just want to know so that i know when to look for the vid, thanks. im too lazy to look through all the pages of this thread, its like endless.

OmegaChosen

Awards
that's what i got too.....
he just didn't have that evil kind of quality that we expect from sephiroth...

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah that's true.....
still......
I wish he sounded more evil......
more......
like sephiroth......

theinversekey

Sharikaaria said:
i approve of his voice. at least it's better than aerith's

OMG, tell me about it. Arieth sounds like.................i dont know. it sounds way tooo high pitched and boring. there is absolutely no emotion in her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back