• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA artist for BBS theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They need a song that's already been done in order to play it though. Sure they'll put a mix on it, but it won't be original now that I think about it.

Definately need something Unique for BBS and the probable KH3.

what are you talking about? i'm talking about BBS and 3

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
How can you guys do that? I thought that was considered "god modding", and was against some rule.

On topic: I think BBS deserves a slightly darker tune. Keep Kh3 upbeat I guess.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was talking about the band that Xjeez mentioned.

so was i but you said that they should replay dimple and clean in order to play the game (which i dont know what game you were tlaking about) and then you said kh3 and BBs should have there own unique song. which was the topic of the thread

Sexy Angel
I hope they would throw in some american rock into the game! that'd be hawt.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Did you read it as that? Sorry. I meant that in order to play Simple and Clean they need the song itself, meaning limited ways to customize it.

The last bit was me changing my mind mid-sentence. >.<' I need to focus more.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If the NA artist is actually good and not NA trash, and can sing in both Japanese and English, than maybe. But I don't think it'll happen, ever. Maybe some NA-music inspiration, but not any actual NA artists.

School Food Punishment I think should be the next singers for KH. Not anyone from the NA, SA, Africa, Europe, etc. Only singers from Japan/Asia that can do both Japanese and English should be used.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The songs will be north american influenced.
But this thread is a bit off seeing as how there uses various styles and cultures in his work.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
o_O
What i was saying is not ONLY has NA been an influence on his work look at his dissidia covers and what not.
Not be hell probably stay in the mold for now and stretch a little bit.

Allister Rose

French Lover
o_O
What i was saying is not ONLY has NA been an influence on his work look at his dissidia covers and what not.
Not be hell probably stay in the mold for now and stretch a little bit.

i dontknow what you mean by the cover. what are you trying to imply? tetsuya nomura is also a big fan of european naming aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back