• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mythical Academies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

MYTHIC2.jpg

It is the biginning of the academy year,for all of them.Teachers were still prepairing for what is to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saffire walked into the school yard and into the school.She already had her class schedule and knew where to go.Her grandmother owned the Mysticals Academy and saffire was sent there by her mother.Her first class was Defence Against Dark Magic,she was the first one there,and it turned out that the teacher was her uncle.SAffire took a seat in the front row,next to a window,ready to begin the long road ahead of her.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Niraku had already been at the class room as a girl arrived in it, Niraku saw her beautiful blonde hair and he went over to her seat. She was very pretty, he then said, " Hiya my names Niraku! Soo what race are you I'm a fallen Angel my father is a demon and my mother is an angel. Some times people tell me when i talk too much i'm nervous." And he was, Niraku had started to blabber he sat down next to her he never really talked much but he had felt if he didn't find a friend he would neer get one. The girl would probably hate him he frowned he had made a huge mistake. niraku was usually a cool chilled dude and that's what he returned to being he slupmed into his seat and pulled out a note pad and started to sketch. He was too upper class to be nervous at least Demons were supposed to be that way.

Saffire

"my name is saffire."is all saffire said,it's usually all she ever said cosidering most people never wanted to talk to her anyway.she wondered if any of that would change now....or not.

Saffire

"Alittle...i'm not to sure of what to expect though..."saffire told him,then thought back to about a week ago when her mother was telling her about the academy in her days,then thought of what will happen in her time there.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Faryn flew into her new school called the Mysticals. She flew down the hall with her bubble gum pink hair laden with stars and sparkly green wings, giving everything a look of utter distaste. Today she had chosen to wear a dress that was short just in the style she liked to wear. The dress was a mixture of green and purple and had frills on the sleeves. It twirled just like a cheer leader’s skirt at the bottom. Her boots were of the same color as her dress. She wasn't for sure if she would like it here at this new school, but already the school wasn't meeting her expectations. She went to the office to get her schedule and saw that her first class was Defense against the Dark Magic. Sighing she made her way over there. Faryn was hard to please and hard to get along with. But she would deal with you if she had to all the same. When she flew in the class she saw two students a guy and a girl talking. Faryn folded in her wings and sat down huffily in her seat to wait for the instructor to start.

nobodyking

"Well my dad went to the other school and my mother, my father doesn't let me see her much so I don't know. But he was kiond of dissapointed when I went to mythicals. But I just can't wait I have been kind of on the run lately and I know whatever challenge comes my way I will take care of it easily." He said it with pride. HIs wings were draped over the seat and he saw a girl who looked like a fairy come in. he then decided to greet her, " Hey what is your name?"

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
Jean glides into the classroom and sits down next a fairy with bubble gum pink hair.
"Hi, morning!" Jean says happily. The fairy just glares at her and the boy that had just spoken to her.

OOC: I give Spyells complete control over my character when I can't be on.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Faryn glared at the girl and the guy that had just spoken to her. She flew out of her seat and chose another seat in front of the class away from them. Jean smiled at her as she flew away. How dare they ask me how my day is going?! This school already doesn't meet my expectations. I'm going to hate it here. Faryn thought in irritation.

Saffire

saffire looked out the window.'i wonder,how this year will turn out.'saffire thought.then she put her head on her desk.

nobodyking

Niraku watched as the girl flew away in rage. This was starting to tick him off he didn't have time for a eogo tistical brat. When it was time for Sparring he really wanted a peice of that hiorrid little fairy. Niraku looked at her and jumped over to her. " Look you little brat you don't know what true suffering and iritation is I have seen your kind and I tire of your constant whining. From now on we are rivals I look forward to kicking the brat out of you later on in this year!". As he said it vampire teeth crept out of his mouth and his face turned to the face of a dreaded demon that no one could not be afraid of,and horns grew out of his head as his tongue turned to that of a snake, his voice turned dark and bulging. He calmed himself down as he walked back over to his seat by Saffire. He needed to calm down or his dark side would take over and all the demon traits receded in his body. He then looked around hoping no one had seen what had happened espiaciilly Saffire he hoped he hadn't scared her. " So you never told me what kind of creature are you? I am dying to know." He said it all with a smile.

Saffire

with her head still on her desk she turned her head towards niraku as he jumped out of his seat.then as he sat back down she said:"getting alittle to angry are we?"saffire asked Niraku.

sakurablossom07

Sakura was in front of the school building, looking over the academy's structure. She saw students walking into different part of the academy, trying to find their classes, catching on the latest news from their friends, or just chilling around the campus. Sakura on the other hand, was a new student, and started walking her way towards the main office where she would get her schedule for the year. When she had gotten her schedule, she walked towards the classroom.

There were so many students of different background and she was excited about it. Although Sakura had some friends at her hometown, she never had any friends that were a different creature. After walking around the hallways, she finally found the classroom.

"Defense Against the Dark Magic huh? This ought to be interesting," she thought to herself.

Walking in, she already saw students who were in their seats. Looking around, she walked towards the back near a window, waiting for the teacher of this class to come in.

nobodyking

" OH um sorry did you see the horns and the stuff all over my face. That is the bad thing about being a FAllen Angel you are most of the time an angel but there is this dark side that takes over sometimes. Are you a fallen angel?" he asked it just to clear his mind of that dumb fairy.

Saffire

"yup,i'm a Fallen Angel."saffire said as she raised her head up from her desk,and looked at Niraku.

nobodyking

This was great, " So have you ever well let the darkness inside out like I just did?" it was a question he had always wanted to ask because he didn't know if it was a good choice to let the demon out his mother had always said no but his father had encouraged it maybe Saffire would nknow what the right thing was.

Saffire

"no,i've been furious at people but not enough to make my dark side come out.being in the mortal world didn't help either.i've come to believe that it should only be used when ultimutly nessessary "saffire told him.

nobodyking

Niraku leaned back into his seat and slumped adjusting his sunglasses his hand shot up "So will we be doing iany fighting in this class or what will we be doing?" he said looking at the bratty fairy who he so much wanted to fight but this class would probably be spells to learn about gaurding against the dark arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back