• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Game Opening Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avens

Since Utada isn't making any more songs for KH, SE has been switching between Sanctuary and Simple and Clean for every new KH game they come out with. Is anyone else tired of this? Now, Mystery Game is supposed to revolve around a different main character (not Sora-centric), which leaves them open to choosing a different songwriter. How would you feel about someone other than Utada composing an opening song, and who would you like to see taking on that role?

Personally I'd be a little upset, but well, I'd also like something new. And if they set a game between BBS and KH1, I think this'd be perfect: YouTube - Utada Hikaru - Devil Inside (Scumfrog remix)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I would like to see new songs. We can't just keep using S&C and Sanctuary forever. As for who they would hire...well, Nomura likes Gackt (to make an understatement) so I could see them using him. Dunno about anyone else.

Avens

Nomura: No no, we’re going to keep that one a secret (laugh). Like I said before, we still have to release “Mystery” game that will connect the series.

-- Can you currently say whether the series will end with the third game, or anything else about it?

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.
Yeah. (Sorry, Seraph, I didn't see anything Mystery Game related..and your post is gone?)

State

Awards
Yeah. (Sorry, Seraph, I didn't see anything Mystery Game related..and your post is gone?)

Not phrased as "mystery game" but as "future song for future titles" or something along the lines.

A

Azrael

Needs to be a new song for Christ's sakes. Hikari and Passion are getting boring.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah, i guess i can only think of fictionjunction, fictionjunction yuuka, yuna ito, and i think....well some one from DDR i dont know

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'm so incredibly tired of Utada as a whole. I'm personally hoping we get some new music by the time it gets out.

satria222poxy

I don't mind any Utada songs (besides Hikari & Passion, as long as it fits with KH as a whole).
But I do mind if there are any artists would want to replace the kind of songs that KH is (what I mean is that Utada is perfect for KH!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back