• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody. What if when Sora was losing his memories in Castle Oblivion, the memories made Xion? The memories had to go somewhere, unless Sora never really lost the memories and they were just buried deep in his heart. I really don`t think Xion is a nobody. She wouldn`t have a heart though because all she is is just forgotten memories, and as Sora gets the memories back, as they leave her Xion remembers. But also as they leave her Xion is fading away, which is why in KH2 she is gone. This is my first theory, so correct me if I`m wrong. This is just a possibility. Wait was Xion a member before Castle Oblivion? You have to notice it never says when she actually becomes a member in Days.:)

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody.

Cuz she's speeeeecial, just like Roxas. Only 10x more lame. :/

What if when Sora was losing his memories in Castle Oblivion, the memories made Xion?

Xion joined before CoM though.

The memories had to go somewhere, unless Sora never really lost the memories and they were just buried deep in his heart.

Namine only unlinked the memories. Sora still had them, but he just couldn't remember them. She never removed them/erased them.

I really don`t think Xion is a nobody. She wouldn`t have a heart though because all she is is just forgotten memories, and as Sora gets the memories back, as they leave her Xion remembers.

She wouldn't have a heart in the first place, being a Nobody. A special Nobody, yes, but a Nobody nonetheless.

Also, outside of Castle Oblivion, memories are inable to take form.

But also as they leave her Xion is fading away, which is why in KH2 she is gone.

She's more likely to have been eliminated by the Org for her constant running away. :/

This is my first theory, so correct me if I`m wrong. This is just a possibility. Wait was Xion a member before Castle Oblivion? You have to notice it never says when she actually becomes a member in Days.:)

Uh, you really need to check up on this stuff before you write a theory. We have a sticky all about Days and Xion and it would do you well to read that.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody. What if when Sora was losing his memories in Castle Oblivion, the memories made Xion? The memories had to go somewhere, unless Sora never really lost the memories and they were just buried deep in his heart. I really don`t think Xion is a nobody. She wouldn`t have a heart though because all she is is just forgotten memories, and as Sora gets the memories back, as they leave her Xion remembers. But also as they leave her Xion is fading away, which is why in KH2 she is gone. This is my first theory, so correct me if I`m wrong. This is just a possibility. Wait was Xion a member before Castle Oblivion? You have to notice it never says when she actually becomes a member in Days.:)

Sora never truly lost his memories, Naminé just "edited" them, to replace Kairi with herself, which is why she was able to fix them. And Xion is a nobody, a special nobody, but still a nobody. And no, we don't know exactly when she was born, other than that all the Org. members were still there, so she could have been born at any time after Roxas becomes a member, and before Vexen is eliminated.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody.
Just like namine and roxas
Special Nobodies

Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody. What if when Sora was losing his memories in Castle Oblivion, the memories made Xion?
Thats where you messed up xion joined the organization before CoM.

The memories had to go somewhere, unless Sora never really lost the memories and they were just buried deep in his heart.

I really don`t think Xion is a nobody.
Well i think she is a nobody but I think saix says she lacks the characteristic of being one so that lets me too believe she doesnt have a body and soul just like namine.

She wouldn`t have a heart though because all she is is just forgotten memories,
Forgotten memories she gets those memories from roxas(sora).

and as Sora gets the memories back, as they leave her Xion remembers.
If the memories go to roxas and then too xion. She must be another key for sora to awaken.

But also as they leave her Xion is fading away, which is why in KH2 she is gone.
"cough cough" sora.....

This is my first theory, so correct me if I`m wrong. This is just a possibility.
Its ok.....:E

Wait was Xion a member before Castle Oblivion?
"Light bulb"

You have to notice it never says when she actually becomes a member in Days.:)
But if all the members from CoM was their to welcome her then i would think ya.

Muse

you look atrocious
Sora never truly lost his memories, Naminé just "edited" them, to replace Kairi with herself, which is why she was able to fix them.

Namine didn't replace Kairi with herself. :/ She added herself in as another girl in Sora's memories, making the trio a foursome, and over time, made Sora forget Kairi and Riku and only remember herself. Hardly replacing Kairi. Just eliminating her from the equation long after Namine had been added in.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m no good at making threads. I`m quiting making them as of right now. I was guessing Xion was a member before CoM, but I wasn`t 100% sure, so thank you for telling me.:)

Muse

you look atrocious
I`m no good at making threads. I`m quiting making them as of right now. I was guessing Xion was a member before CoM, but I wasn`t 100% sure, so thank you for telling me.:)

Just because your first theory/thread wasn't a success isn't a reason for you to quit. :/ It's supposed to give you the incentive to improve and write better theories/threads.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, it looks as though all that can be said in this thread has been, so....
I hereby deem this thread closed due to theory rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back