• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my Xion QUESTION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFKH-follower

ok i know theres alot of these right now about how xion was created but i just wanted to see how my idea would fair aggenst others.

Be nice if this has already been brought up or theres already some videos stateing Xion is Kairi's nobody.

Could Xion not be Kairi's nobody at all, could see actually be Aquas. I mean yeah Kairi and Xion look alot alike but that still dosent necisarily point right at Kairi, i mean a nobody dosent have to look like the original somedody, take Roxas and Sora for example.

Muse

you look atrocious
Re: MY XION THOUGHT

Okay, now do you have proof of this or are you just saying this since everyone said 'no' to Xion being Kairi related?

AbstracTheory

ok i know theres alot of these right now about how xion was created but i just wanted to see how my idea would fair aggenst others.

Be nice if this has already been brought up or theres already some videos stateing Xion is Kairi's nobody.

Could Xion not be Kairi's nobody at all, could see actually be Aquas. I mean yeah Kairi and Xion look alot alike but that still dosent necisarily point right at Kairi, i mean a nobody dosent have to look like the original somedody, take Roxas and Sora for example.

i think roxas looks like sora(with blonde hair)..but he looks identical to ven..

FFKH-follower

Im saying this because think this is something square might want to do or just surprise people with.

williams358/2

Okay, now do you have proof of this or are you just saying this since everyone said 'no' to Xion being Kairi related?

he's asking a question, not stating a theory. it would be nice if you would just give him a dignified answer.

as for me, i don't think xion could be aqua's nobody, simply cause i don't see any connection between the two.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Well tell us how Aqua is Xion's nobody. And Sora and Roxas do look alike.

FFKH-follower

he's asking a question, not stating a theory. it would be nice if you would just give him a dignified answer.

as for me, i don't think xion could be aqua's nobody, simply cause i don't see any connection between the two.
r you sure i mean there might actually be one and we might see it in Birth by Sleep

Muse

you look atrocious

He's not asking a question at all. He's stating an idea, which is the basis for a theory. If he intends to turn this into a full-length theory, then he's going to have to come up with more than, "Oh, well since no one thinks she's Kairi's Nobody, she must be Aqua's!" He's going to need any and all evidence he can find to link the two.

Xion looks like KH1 Kairi.
Aqua looks like an older Kairi.

There's your connection.

r you sure i mean there might actually be one and we might see it in Birth by Sleep

No. Nobodies and Heartless don't exist until a few months after BBS. By that time, Aqua's most likely dead.

FFKH-follower

thanks for the connection but to be honest i just thought of this in school today and figured id asked, i dont want anyone to think thats whats going to happen.

AbstracTheory

There's your connection.

thanks for the connection but to be honest i just thought of this in school today and figured id asked, i dont want anyone to think thats whats going to happen.

dude that is no connection at all...all Nomura's characters look sort of alike.thats what i would call Nomura's lazyness

williams358/2

He's not asking a question at all. He's stating an idea, which is the basis for a theory

Sure he left out some punctuation, but it sure does sound like a question to me:
Could Xion not be Kairi's nobody at all, could see actually be Aquas

There's your connection.

If any thing, aqua and xion have more in common than they do with kairi. Their hair color and style is almost the same.

FFKH-follower

Sure he left out some punctuation, but it sure does sound like a question to me:

If any thing, aqua and xion have more in common than they do with kairi. Their hair color and style is almost the same.
thank you, at least someone here is leaving a open mind on this, i just wanted to know what you all thought about it, i really do not want to state anything what so ever

Muse

you look atrocious

dude that is no connection at all...all Nomura's characters look sort of alike.thats what i would call Nomura's lazyness

Sure, Nomura may have reused character designs in the past, but some of them actually do have meaning, believe it or not.

Why else would Ven and Roxas be carbon copies of each other? It's not because Nomura's a lazy ass and doesn't want to think up a new character design. (At least, I'd hope so.) It's because there's a connection.

Do you think there's a reason why four of of the six original female characters in KH actually look alike?
Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Aqua. There might be a connection between them! -gasp- Is that so difficult a concept to follow? Or do you just like following what the majority of KHI members say and go, "Nomura's lazy and just reuses character designs," without thinking that there might be a connection between some of them?

Sure he left out some punctuation, but it sure does sound like a question to me

Let me redirect you to the title of this thread,

MY XION THOUGHT

:/

If it was a question, then he could just so easily have said, "Question about Xion/Aqua".

And either way, it's still an idea. If he wants to turn this into a theory, then he's going to need to get evidence.

Xion and Aqua don't have more in common than Xion does with Kairi. :/

Aqua's an older teen with big boobs.
Xion's an adolescent with a flat chest.

She actually has mentioned Kairi before and other people have related her to Kairi. If she didn't have something to do with Kairi, then that's one hell of a red herring.

Also, Xion's being affected by Sora's memories. Or does that not mean anything at all? Not Kairi's, not Aqua's, but Sora's. That may prove that she's more connected to Sora than she is to either Kairi or Aqua.

williams358/2

you're welcome ffkh follower.
:)

If that's the case, then you could have just so easily looked up one of the other Xion/Aqua threads and posted in that, if you weren't even going to attempt to make a theory.

jesus, leave him alone. he only has 8 posts so he's obviously new to this forum and he needs time to get used to everything.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I dont know....
I just see xion have things in common with kairi and sora. Just like Namine.

Unless they look exactly like the person.
Roxas and Ven
Xion and Kairi
Connections Yes.

thank you, at least someone here is leaving a open mind on this, i just wanted to know what you all thought about it, i really do not want to state anything what so ever
I honestly think that Aqua doesnt have a connection to xion whatsoever.

FFKH-follower

I am sorry everyone man that i did the WRONG NAME FOR THIS FORUM, and i am sorry that I HARDLY EVER DO FORUMS AND THIS WAS LIKE MY SECOND ONE.

geeze you people do not have to be so cruel about it:56:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I am sorry everyone man that i did the WRONG NAME FOR THIS FORUM, and i am sorry that I HARDLY EVER DO FORUMS AND THIS WAS LIKE MY SECOND ONE.

No one is being Cruel. If your gonna present a theory/Idea prepare to take criticism and proof against Said theory/idea.

Muse

you look atrocious

I am sorry everyone man that i did the WRONG NAME FOR THIS THREAD, and i am sorry that I HARDLY EVER DO THREADS AND THIS WAS LIKE MY SECOND ONE.

And you don't have to overreact about it. :/ If you're unsure about something, there's a search bar at the top of the forum. You can use that to look it up and see if someone's already made a thread about it. I'm pretty sure Rain has a thread all about Xion being Aqua's Nobody somewhere.

This is a thread we're talking in. The site as a whole is a forum. Slight difference there.

Edit: And well, what Vice said. I'm not intentionally being rude or cruel. You presented an idea, I'm telling you that you might want to expand upon it if you plan on turning it into a theory. Unless that's some new way of being cruel to someone that I wasn't aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back