• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Vision of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary Star

Although KH3 is yet to be confirmed, I would like you all to partake in an adventure of the imagination. I assume that it will be a next-gen console game, and therefore can be on a giant scale. Feel free to share your ideas about what the game should have and comment on mine.

This is my vision of KH3:
There is a relatively new main protagonist who wields a keyblalde. His partners are Launchpad (Duck Tales) and Max, Goofy's son (Goof Troop). Launchpad would be the knight and Max would be the apprentice wizard. The three would set out on a quest to determine the events sparking the Keyblade War, and the whereabouts of the three (or is it four?) knights; possibly the three being Riku, Kairi, and Sora. They would also learn more about Ansem's past.

Here are the following worlds I would include with the accompanying partner(s):
Treasure Planet - Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
Atlantis - Milo (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Prydain - Taran (The Black Cauldron)
Sherwood Forest - Robin Hood (Robin Hood)
Jungle - Mowgli/Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
Medieval England - Wart AKA King Arthur (The Sword in the Stone)
Hawaii - Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
Hollow Bastion - Various FF characters

Surprise Worlds:
St. Canard - Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck)
Toy World - Buzz Lightyear/Woody (Toy Story)
Metropolis - The Incredibles (The Incredibles)
The aforementioned two is assuming Pixar renews its deal with Disney.

Summons:
Wildwing Flashblade (The Mighty Ducks Animated Series)
Gizmoduck (Duck Tales/ Darkwing Duck)
Jose Carioca/Donald/Panchito Pistoles (The Three Caballeros)
Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribbean)
Goliath (Gargoyles)
Bonkers (Bonkers!)
Red XIII (Final Fantasy VII)

Final Fantasy Appearances:
Squall Leonhart (FFVIII)
Laguna Loire (FFVIII)
Rinoa (FFVIII)
Vincent Valentine (FFVII)
Cait Sith (FFVII)
Lulu (FFX)

Last edited:

NettikGirl

That's some vision. And who knows, a majority might be true. I wouldn't mind seeing Max, that's for sure. ^_~
Very creative! I love it!
^^

CidHighwind

not sure if u said it was i prequel but
if its a prequel then i think that old ff characters wouldnt be returning (but laguna would work in a prequel) and younger characters wouldnt work either (they wouldnt have been born) i think red is a good idea too cuz he is like 500 at the end of FF7

sephira808

woaaaaa,if kh3 will be like watever u envision,dat will be great, speaking of which,is it true dat kh3 will comes out?coz theres already a secreat ending in kh2 regarding kh3.

Last edited:

Dark Riku

Not a bad vision, although i would add a few more FF characters, more worlds(some disney related, maybe even Midgar from FFVII).

Utaynium

hehe :) its a good vision of kh3 but i can tell you that the version sword in the stone were they thinking about to make in KH 2 but they dident do it. But they did it and maked screenshots and 1 video (or more) with it. but it dident get in KH 2 so besides that its a nice vision

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dang thats a lot of disney-ish worlds
plus these worlds:

are pretty old movies

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
since it IS a prequel..why use goofy's SON..i'm not sure about the other character (but i <3<3<3 darkwing duck!!yay!) shouldn't be like a younger goofy or just a different character since it's the prequel to the first kh...y'know..what if mickey and ansem joined up in the prequel, and there's another villian of darkness, so the disney and final fantasy castle kings join together, find the keyblade master and mickey and ansem are like the donald and goofy of KH!!:p

PassionRiku

Awards
That really is an interesting vision.
Mabey there will be more then one good guy.
An interesting idea to me, would be to play through a riku, kairi and sora storyline.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Gamergirl89 said:
dang thats a lot of disney-ish worlds
plus these worlds:

are pretty old movies
What does it matter if it's old? Snowwhite is one of the oldest movies (it was in black&white first...) Disney made, yet it made a little tiny appearance in KH1...

Beauty&Beast is very old as well... Hell, most of the movies used in KH1/KH2 are old... Alice in Wonderland for example...

Binary Star

suicidal-kairi said:
since it IS a prequel..why use goofy's SON..i'm not sure about the other character (but i <3<3<3 darkwing duck!!yay!) shouldn't be like a younger goofy or just a different character since it's the prequel to the first kh...y'know..what if mickey and ansem joined up in the prequel, and there's another villian of darkness, so the disney and final fantasy castle kings join together, find the keyblade master and mickey and ansem are like the donald and goofy of KH!!:p
It's not a prequel, it's actually the distant future. With Kairi, Riku, and Sora all grown up.

PS.

All the movies I listed ARE from Disney.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
oh ok i gotcha..well if there was a prequel to KH..it would be cool if ansem and mickey joined up..

PassionRiku

Awards
Do we really know anything for a fact? KH II just came out, and here we are trying to think up things for the next game

Binary Star

Does anybody remember the Mighty Ducks cartoon besides me?

Wildwing-

dmd-wildwing.jpeg

And it doesn't hurt to imagine, PassionRiku. That's the point of this thread.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
yes!! my brother used to have a plush of him...that would be cool if he did team up w/ the keyblade weilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back