• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory on Connections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Brave Sora

This is the first time in nearly a year i've been to this site, so forgive me if I'm inaccurate in any way.

Ok, so the the shpeel is that Sora is connected to Ven, Aqua is connected to Kairi, and if I'm right Terra is connected to Riku.
Also what I heard is that Ven and Terra were watching two little kids play on what seemed Destiny Islands. (Sora and Riku/Kairi)
So, obviously Terra and Ven knew of the two kids.
Ven looks like Roxas.
Okay...Master Xehanort has three apprentices, Terra, Aqua, and Ven. There is also another apprentice mentioned that 'disappeared' with Master Xehanort.
Maybe after the KH FM+ Trailer, something happened to Ven. (Other than that he was frozen).
Terra's eyes turned yellow, no? AND Terra looks like the 'Xehanort' we know. Maybe something happened to Terra, and in the end he turned into the 'Xehanort' we know.
I think that Master Xehanort was afraid of death, and somehow like Ven theoretically fused with Sora, so did Master Xehanort with Terra.
Since Terra is so strong, and so is Master Xehanort, I think that the fusing together would be ideal.
I can't explain the memory loss, but I think at some point Master Xehanort's and Terra's memories were unlocked, therefore the plotting against Ansem The Wise.
I think Master Xehanort was losing in a mental battle, and in order to stay alive, he had to split his body. THus, why the Heartless of 'Xehanort' looks like Master Xehanort. It works like the Ven/Roxas incarnation theory, only it's a heartless.
'Xehanort' was gone, and so was Terra. Only his memories remain, or maybe not, because Xehanort's nobody knew of Aqua.
Overall, I think Master Xehanort is pulling a Voldemort/Horcrux deal. Any Harry Potter fan knows what I'm talking about.
Well, this is only a part of my strign of theories. I'll be back soon with another Theory on another deal.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
First off, VAT aren't the apprentices of MX, but MX is a Master with an apprentice. VAT were sent by their own master, who was troubled by MX's "disappearance." But, about Ven fusing with Sora, that kinda makes no sense...why would he fuse with a four year old? And about the rest of your theory, I think the best thing we can do right now, to see if this theory is right or not, is to wait patiently for more information or patiently wait for the game itself.

Evilsirjohn

hey any one stop to think that maybe only aqua is related to one of the original KH characters?

Soldier Terra

Ven+Sora? First of all, that would never happen. why would he do something like that? AND WITH A FOR YEAR OLD?! use a little common sense. We've ran out of info on what we can use to make theories. there's a theory for just about anything BbS you can think of because we covered all the facts we have now. When we get another picture, or a vid or something, then make more theories. god knows theories'd be POURING if that happened. :glare: also. i refuse to believe what you are saying evilsirjohn. please use some logic. i think it could be possible aqua is more special than the others because they haven't even released hr gameplay pics, unless you don't play as her...other than that, aqua's not THAT important.

A

Anima Relic

I think it was said in an interview that only Terra and Ven were the ones who had any previous connections to KH characters we know about already. Aqua may be connected to KH characters that weren't shown yet.

Super Brave Sora

ok. So what if he did fuse with a Four year old? I mean, its gotten weird enough to where Kairi was in Sora's heart. Eh?
Well, maybe Ven knew something about Sora's potential. Or maybe he needed Ven. I don't know. I've hit a roadblock there on why he would fuse.
Give me some good reasons on WHY NOT Ven could've fused.

Kairy

as i wrote b4 I definately think part of vens heart or soul went into sora, as for terra we kno or think we kno that he chooses riku to wield the keyblade - and riku and terra are connected because they both can control light and darkness- and both of them( well at least riku) is or was partially controlled by Ansem/ or xehanort, and I definately agree that kairi is connected to aqua because I think the reason why kairi is who she is(princess of heart) maybe just thinkin and her deep connection to sora is some how related to the connection between ven and aquas. Plus a big thing we need to think about her The lost two i wonder if that means MX and his apprentice, MX and terra, ven and aqua giving part of their body and soul in other people???don't know unless people kno sumtin about it but beside that i think you maybe right on Xehanort pullin a voldemort/horcrux deal- sry ideas out of order lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back