• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My summary, speculations, and theories so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hey guys! Been away for a not so long, but long time! I'm posting this here to basically give my own summary off bbs overall, and I wanted to post in spoiler in case of any..well..spoilers are shown up in the summary. And anyone can comment if I make mistake here or there. Just trying to catch up.

But fiirst, a few pointers I'd like to make note of:

I've been watching bbs on youtube, by a guy named Cyberman65, he's posted all of the story for Terra in parts, and he's now working on Ven's story, just done with Snow White's world. So, I don't want anyone to give away what happens for Aqua's story and Ven's, even though I've already seen what Van looks like and all the endings. But there's still some stuff I might not know about so please don't spoil me with the other stuff, please?

Second, why can't SE stay with one release date? Now we have to wait between July or June through August for the NA release of bbs. WTH!?ffffuuu I was so psyched to finally play bbs, and now it's like their saying we have to possibly wait up until August, ugh...facepalm

Third, I still don't know if demtits jiggle or if they're implants, and I still don't know what aqua boob's are. I'm still assuming that they are floatation devices.

Finally, Terra looks like the Disney version of Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, with his steroid muscles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYWAYS~ enough of that mess onto the summary!!!

So come to find out, which everyone probably knows by now, is that Terra is Xehanort, whose been now dubbed as Terranort. I actually kinda like Terranort better than the other one. Now if they want to keep the no heart thing, they could do: Terrhanort or something like that.

Vanitas looks like an emo-evil Sora for some reason, have yet to figure out how (so don't tell me, let me try to find out, and if I can't I'll ask).

Aqua...is in DM with ATW, only know the robed man is ATW, becuase of the blonde moustache.

One thing is could someone tell me when ATW has been to DM? Cuase I believe he told Aqua that he's been there four times or something like that. One time was when he was blown up by his machine, and that's all I can think of. And is it possible that ATW met Sora before KH2 or COM-358/2 days? Probably not, but I just get this strange feeling has. And why did ATW make the black robes for Org. XIII? I thought he despised them. ((Does that mean our mystery game, not Kh3, but the other game, could have something to do with ATW making the robes for them? The main game being about when and how all the org. members joined, but a subplot thing could be figuring out why ATW made those robes?))

Finally onto kingdom hearts 3. Now, the tormented could be TAV, Axel (don't know why), Roxas, and Xion. Now why not Namine? She's a special nobody, why is she not that special to be one of the tormented? She's basically been abused in CO by Marluxia and Vexen. Definitly Vexen. Oh and by ATW, for forcing her to work faster in getting Sora's memories back. Could the main antagonist for Kh3 be Xehanort, Terranort, or MX? I hope it's either one of them, but I could be wrong.

And I think I'm done with this. If I left anything out, I'm sorry. Well thanks for reading this! ^^

MeggieKeyblader

Finally, Terra looks like the Disney version of Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, with his steroid muscles.

Lol, he does kinda remind me of him for some reason...

One thing is could someone tell me when ATW has been to DM? Cuase I believe he told Aqua that he's been there four times or something like that. One time was when he was blown up by his machine, and that's all I can think of
I think he said he's been there twice, not sure though. One of the other times is when Apprentice Xehanort and the others banished him to the Realm of Darkness after he refused to let them continue on with the experiments of the heart.

And why did ATW make the black robes for Org. XIII? I thought he despised them.
I'm pretty sure that was a mistranslation; AtW didn't actually make the robes. I forget what he actually meant, though. xD

Could the main antagonist for Kh3 be Xehanort, Terranort, or MX? I hope it's either one of them, but I could be wrong.
Most people agree that the main antagonist for KH3 will be some form of Xehanort, since he's the main antagonist of the whole series.

Samhain

Bronze Member
ur right. i do see the resemblance.

terra looks more like zack though
So come to find out, which everyone probably knows by now, is that Terra is Xehanort,
i love being picky on some things..lol.
mx and terra is xehanort not just terra.
whose been now dubbed as Terranort. I actually kinda like Terranort better than the other one. Now if they want to keep the no heart thing, they could do: Terrhanort or something like that.
that doesnt sound right. basically 'terranort' and 'xehanort the apprentice' are the same person but slight differences. to seperate them from each other u can say that 'terranort' is the guy with yellow eyes, terra's hair style, with memories, bad ass, and with 2 keyblades. while 'xehanort the apprentice' is the guy with brown eyes, master xehanorts hair style when he was young, no memories, mysterious, the brainy type.

same person but to get rid of the confusion thats how i put them seperate anyway.
I think he said he's been there twice, not sure though. One of the other times is when Apprentice Xehanort and the others banished him to the Realm of Darkness after he refused to let them continue on with the experiments of the heart.
i think xemnas and the other guys banished ansem when they were nobodies and they banished him to the realm of nothingness.

MeggieKeyblader

i think xemnas and the other guys banished ansem when they were nobodies and they banished him to the realm of nothingness.

Oh yeah true, that's what I meant. xD I forgot he was banished after they became Nobodies.

that doesnt sound right. basically 'terranort' and 'xehanort the apprentice' are the same person but slight differences. to seperate them from each other u can say that 'terranort' is the guy with yellow eyes, terra's hair style, with memories, bad ass, and with 2 keyblades. while 'xehanort the apprentice' is the guy with brown eyes, master xehanorts hair style when he was young, no memories, mysterious, the brainy type.

Yeah, this is about right. It's weird how the memory loss changed him so much.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yeah, this is about right. It's weird how the memory loss changed him so much.
tell me about it. his eyes become brown, his skin becomes darker like master xehanort's, his hair style resembles master xehanort's ...well when he wasnt bald, lol; and even his facial structure looked different.

he's 1 strange "little man"
it's funny how ansem the wise doesn't bother to notice the differences between when he first found him when he still had yellow eyes and terras hair style to when he and the apprentices betrayed him when he morphed into a young master xehanort.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
One thing is could someone tell me when ATW has been to DM? Cuase I believe he told Aqua that he's been there four times or something like that. One time was when he was blown up by his machine, and that's all I can think of.
3 times, IIRC. Once was when he was banished to the RoN by the apprentices, once from the machine, and one unknown instance.
And is it possible that ATW met Sora before KH2 or COM-358/2 days?
No, otherwise he would have had his memories of Sora erased when Namine did her thing.
And why did ATW make the black robes for Org. XIII? I thought he despised them.
The Org. coat was made before they became nobodies, we see MX wearing one.
Axel (don't know why), Roxas, and Xion.
These 3 don't seem tormented at all, though I wouldn't be surprised if we see Axel again.
Could the main antagonist for Kh3 be Xehanort, Terranort, or MX? I hope it's either one of them, but I could be wrong.
Terranort could count as MX since he's in control, I guess. It could be all 3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And is it possible that ATW met Sora before KH2 or COM-358/2 days?

Nomura clarified that and said Ansem was referring to the CoM time period, when he first met Sora, before he went to sleep during CoM.

And why did ATW make the black robes for Org. XIII?

We see that those cloaks have been around long before Ansem first met Terranort. Anyway, I checked Heartstation's translation of that scene, and apparently that was a slight translation error and is supposed to be:

AtW: I created the duplicate beings of nothing.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Sorry about the long wait to reply, was busy this weekend. But I understand better about what's going on. I did forget about the opening scene with MX in the org. cloack in bbs.

And I kinda wonder if the mysterious banishment to DM is in the mysterious kh game(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back