• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My questions after BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xethorsiph

So it seems to me that BBS created more mysteries than it answered.

Ven's heart rests in Sora, resolving the Roxas-Ven connection. But what happened to his body? Normally when a body of strong will loses a heart it becomes a nobody, did that happen to ventus? Whether he became a nobody or not, what happened to his body now?

Terra and MX kept their hearts distinct, at least at first. Did that continue until Xehanort became a heartless? ANd what happened when he became a heartless? Did the two hearts become free, or had they united? What was the ultimate fate for Terra's heart? Another thing, does the fact that Xehanort became a heartless mean that he regained his memories and wanted Terra out? Or was it the opposite; did TERRA get control and want XEHANORT out?!

Aqua clearly still exists, as does Ansem the Wise! Will they be able to return to the realm of light? And Ansem put his research data in Sora....that's obviously what they're after in Coded, or at least what they're going to find. What's in this data that's so relevant?

This one is just Nit-picky: Why didn't Mickey connect how similar Xehanort the Apprentice and Terra were in appearance?

What was Terra's "goal" in the secret ending? Maybe this was covered in game text. but his goal seems up for debate? Is it to remain disticnt from Xehanort? To one day regain control? To just see Ven again?

This one has always bothered me and is probably beyond the scope of this post but....What is with Naminé? IS she Kairi's nobody? If so, why does she have such a bizzare power over memories, while none of the other nobodies seem to have really distinct abilities? And why does she at times seem to be the Narrator of the story (Or at least the illustrator) and at other times a character? She just confuses me to no end :/

So yeah, these are just a FEW of the things that leave me reeling after this game. I can't help but wonder how Nomura managed to tie all of this together....he really did connect everything lol

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com

Ven's heart rests in Sora, resolving the Roxas-Ven connection. But what happened to his body? Normally when a body of strong will loses a heart it becomes a nobody, did that happen to ventus? Whether he became a nobody or not, what happened to his body now?

It's in C.O. Still sleeping.

naturemage2

Aqua clearly still exists, as does Ansem the Wise! Will they be able to return to the realm of light? And Ansem put his research data in Sora....that's obviously what they're after in Coded, or at least what they're going to find. What's in this data that's so relevant?

the data code could relate to the door to darkness, i believe in one report he mention on how did xehanort open the door in radiant garden. so it may have relevants to the next game.

This one is just Nit-picky: Why didn't Mickey connect how similar Xehanort the Apprentice and Terra were in appearance?

you know, from all the uploaded videos i haven't yet seen mickey in the same scene with terra. only with ven and aqua. that may be the loophole that nomura is using. mickey no see = can't tell it was terra.

but the real question is why didn't he recognize the name xehanort from Master xehanort or even his clothing. i mean that is kinda hard to forget a badass who attack your friends.

This one has always bothered me and is probably beyond the scope of this post but....What is with Naminé? IS she Kairi's nobody? If so, why does she have such a bizzare power over memories, while none of the other nobodies seem to have really distinct abilities? And why does she at times seem to be the Narrator of the story (Or at least the illustrator) and at other times a character? She just confuses me to no end :/

for now lets consider her a special nobody who will no doubt be used as a plot device to a) get kairi off the island to see sora, b) locate castle oblivion (she was born there). or c) unify or shatter the chains of memories that link sora to every one in the KH universe.

Gram

Banned
Awards
heartless and nobodies didnt exist then.
his body is in C.O. sleeping in the room of waking.

naturemage2

just making a quick point. pureblood heart have existed in the dark realm just never the light realm. Emblem heartless didn't exist period until xehanort apprentice begin his experiment.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph

Ven's body is sleeping in Castle Oblivion. He technically didn't lose his heart; it was merely incomplete, hence the comatose state. In Aqua's ending, Yen Sid said that Ven will sleep until his heart returns to him; at this time, it's taken shelter within Sora. Nobodies won't exist until about a year or so later, when the founding members of the Organization were born.

From the vids I've watched so far, Mickey and Terra have never interacted with each other, nor have they been in any scenes together other than that one when Terra watches as Mickey leaves Mysterious Tower.

Namine has to be one of the biggest enigmas in the KH verse. I really don't know what she is. She was born when Sora turned into a Heartless, but since his body and soul went to Roxas, really nothing went to Namine. She has the power over the memories of Sora and those connected to him because she was born from him. But really, I have no idea what she is.

Allister Rose

French Lover

ven's heart lies in sora and ven's body and soul is in the chamber of waking which in castle oblivion which lies in the in-between realm which is where all nobodies are born.
Terra and MX kept their hearts distinct, at least at first. Did that continue until Xehanort became a heartless? ANd what happened when he became a heartless? Did the two hearts become free, or had they united? What was the ultimate fate for Terra's heart? Another thing, does the fact that Xehanort became a heartless mean that he regained his memories and wanted Terra out? Or was it the opposite; did TERRA get control and want XEHANORT out?!
no, the fact that xehanort became aheartless does not mean he remembered everything. he went by the name ansem because he didnt remember anything and had ansem reports with him.

i think that's a mystery that falls more along the future kh game rather than BBS

What was Terra's "goal" in the secret ending? Maybe this was covered in game text. but his goal seems up for debate? Is it to remain disticnt from Xehanort? To one day regain control? To just see Ven again?

why didnt he? i think he did, looking back at kh2 final mix. or maybe he thought it was a coincidence.

terra's goal? i dont think he had a goal, it was more of MX goal to have terra's heart but inthe end terra resisted and MX found out that terra also has master eraqus' heart.

This one has always bothered me and is probably beyond the scope of this post but....What is with Naminé? IS she Kairi's nobody? If so, dwhy oes she have such a bizzare power over memories, while none of the other nobodies seem to have really distinct abilities? And why does she at times seem to be the Narrator of the story (Or at least the illustrator) and at other times a character? She just confuses me to no end :/

So yeah, these are just a FEW of the things that leave me reeling after this game. I can't help but wonder how Nomura managed to tie all of this together....he really did connect everything lol

yes, apparently namine is kairi's nobody. memories can be perceived as an attribute just like organization members controlled other attributes. sometimes she is a narrator and sometimes she is more in game character, oh well, nothing to be confused about. asking why is just a stupid question.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com

Kairi is a special Nobody. She was made when Sora released Kairi's heart from inside him with that Keyblade.

Namine = Kairi's Heart, Sora's Body & Soul.

So she has the power of Sora's Memories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by moonerzie
Namine = Kairi's Heart, Sora's Body & Soul.

Sora's body and soul = Roxas

Unless Sora managed to split his body and soul in two, I don't see what that would leave Namine with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back