my posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rodin

Awards
My posts may be a bit too much or coming from a bitter place about KH.

I'm sorry about that.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Dandelion
  • Dandelion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Foreteller
They're not, trust me! We've had waaaaaaay worse from people here. Hell, I've been more bitter than you on many occasions. I went on a crusade against KHII at one point, calling it the worst game in the series, and holy cow it must have been hard to deal with me for those 6 months.

Actually, if you're curious, PM me and ask about Larxene012. If you're looking for older forum horror stories, that's a pretty good one that I had a direct experience with.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Chilly Academic
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
I can only second what Grono said.

Most of your posts are quite reasonable and I've too experienced quite some worse examples on here.

@Grono:
Oh god, Larxene012, the memories of these stories are still very much alive in my head, lool.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Dandelion
  • Dandelion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Foreteller
@Grono:
Oh god, Larxene012, the memories of these stories are still very much alive in my head, lool.
I remember way back when I had a pretty simple thread that was doing really well here. The thread was titled "Sora x Kairi", and everything was fine until Larxene came in and just started attacking people.

I won't say that we all handled the situation perfectly, but there was definitely something that had to be done about her being on the site. As a new member on the site at the time, being verbally assaulted by this person that was clearly getting off from people screaming at them and getting legitimately upset was a real bonding moment for me. I think that's when I became part of this community.

Now, I have a thread called Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks that's close to breaking 600. Hopefully someone else doesn't come in and ruin our good nitpickin' time.