• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Pokemon RP Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
It sounds good. Would it include the Orre pokemon? Cause i havent played those games...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It'll have all the pokemon from Bulbasaur to Arceus. And it will have the whole area of the Orre Region and also the other regions from those Pokemon Ranger games just to stretch out the platforming of it you know. Give out more area for people to travel around to. Also people can decide to be a gym leader, fronteir brain, elite four, or a beginner trainer.

But I'll only allow certain majority people to do that. I just hope when I start out this thing that everyone won't be a gym leader, frontier brain, or elite four all at once when this things up.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
No you have to start out from the beginning Black Rose. If you want to be an experience trainer you have to take the role of gym leader, elite four, or frontier brain and that you have to notify with me with. And seeing as how many people are intrested in the idea of this I think I may start this up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back