• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Pokemon RP Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I have a Pokemon Rp idea that I'm not sure if anyone would be intrested with. But I'm just gonna see if anyone is. The whole RP starts out with an introduction on how great the Pokemon games we all play, but what if we were all in the game it's self.

So basically the RP is about putting you in a virtual world of Pokemon that makes it feel all real. You can choose your character and what their like, catch and interact with your pokemon like their really there, fight other players in the game, and you go trough any journery you want. The gym leaders, fronteir brains, elite fours, and enemies are programed in the game but you can become one any of them by raising your rank in the game. I'll explain into details about later on.

But I want to hear anyones opinion if they think this is a good RP idea or not.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
another pokemon RP eh? Someone already beat ya to it with that concept....Sorry...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yes but you select your own adventure more like some of those MMORPG's and interact with others in the game and out of the game. So pretty much your able to have a virtual life and real one of course you enter the world with a virtual helmet and it fells like your actually in the game yourself. You know? And you can enter in and out of the game when ever you want to port in or out of it. Get the picture?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Yes but you select your own adventure more like some of those MMORPG's and interact with others in the game and out of the game. So pretty much your able to have a virtual life and real one of course you enter the world with a virtual helmet and it fells like your actually in the game yourself. You know? And you can enter in and out of the game when ever you want to port in or out of it. Get the picture?
and the battles that link with other players are like the link cable battles and the like? Oh now I get it...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah, it's much different now. Also I might put in some twists in the game at some point, I may even include the game plans of the Pokemon Colliseum game and Pokemon XD. So, I think that pratically everyone here is pretty much intrested in the idea. Well I have the whole thing set and ready. Not sure if I want to put it up though. So.......should I post it up or should I wait for more responses?

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It'll have all the regions including the regions for the Pokemon Ranger games. But there won't be any Pokemon Rangers in this RP. I'll make those areas for people who'll be the next new gym leaders, fronteir brains, or elite fours.

A

Azrael

It'll have all the regions including the regions for the Pokemon Ranger games. But there won't be any Pokemon Rangers in this RP. I'll make those areas for people who'll be the next new gym leaders, fronteir brains, or elite fours.

What about NEW Pokemon? Our own fanon Pokemon?

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
New pokemon is not into my catergory. We still use basic same old, same old Pokemon. But now there will be limitless legendary pokemon for everyone to catch now. Not just one now, except Arceus. Because he'll be the basic role of the godmodding rule for the RP.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Why are you hopping like that? And well I think I might put it up today. Or early tomorrow. I have no class tomorrow so I'll have time to do that. But if just depends if anyone really wants it up today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back