• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Plotline for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

• After the letter that the king sent them all 5 of them go in the gummi ship on the way to disney castle but then a little warp fusion thingy pops up and they are all like OMG WTF and then they get sucked in. a few minutes later sora gets throwm into a dark pit between 2 huge cliffs and he sees 2 people fighting, 1 guy who looked alot like xehanort and one guy who looked like an older version of sora ( who is not sora! we all know who it is..) riku and kairi get thrown into an open dessert near a river and there is a blue haired girl holding a frozen male who seemed to look a hell alot like roxas and was severely injured, donald and goofy get thrown on a top mountain with these types of open portals on the floor. Sora is like what is going on? riku and kairi rush in to help those 2 people but then a dark soldier resembling rikus old self comes rushing in and attacks, riku quickly takes out his keyblade and protects them while kairi is helping the girl with the injured guy. donald and goofy are liek OMG KEWLL but then a swarm of "unknown" beings come rushing at them and they are like OMG WTF LOLCOPTER. Sora changes into a new drive form ( haha idk :p ) and flys at the 2 people fighting, the guy with the brown hair tells sora to leave and he is like no i will help you and blahh they fight the old dude and some random crap he talks :). riku and the dark soldier are fighting and riku is like whoah this guy is strong, almost as good as me and then the young mickey jumps out of no where and protects riku fom being hit with a ice attack, riku is like OMG WTF MICKEY? and he is like who? sorry i do not know you but who ever you are stay away from this guy. mickey and riku run to kairi and aqua/ven and riku goes like hey isn't that roxas? mickey goes like no that is ven on of the 3 chasers and he is badly injured. Donald and goofey go all scared and jump into a portal, *this is where you get to play as them* they are now in atlantica 10 years before kingdom hearts one, Ariel is a little girl mirmaid and they both go OMG SHE IS SO YOUNGZ LETZ UZ R@pe her :D *jk* they go and then king triton comes and strikes them with his triton and he misses almost frying them. he goes like who are you and what do you want with my little girl? blah blah blah he goes oh so you have heard about ursula and blahh keyblade. well blahh there is a war between the worls right now and blahh i am the king blah i protect hehe. ( note* that donald and goofey are the playable characters for the disney worlds for this part of the game and you fight the "mystery" creatures in the worlds they visit and this is the time before darkness entered peoples hearts which probably king triton was talking about the 3 keyblade masters going in the worlds and trying to fight the new monsters but then causing chaos and the worlds are set to 10 years before kingdom hearts, riku and kairi are the 2nd part of the playable characters and they fight the dark soldier numerous times trying to find sora and co and trying to know where the heck they are and you get to have aqua, ven back to normal, and mickey in your party and you fight as riku and possibly others also, Sora, Terra, Possibly a new character? are the 1st part of the games actual plot as the playable characters and they are the ones who fight MX and blahh other stuff too :3, King mickey now says cmon lets get out of here before he comes back, he uses a elixir and they warp back to Disney Castle which is a world of pure light, Pete is mickeys and friend and is a good guy here. Mickey asks them what happened and seems to be both suprised and curious, he tells them that MX has opened KH and is planning on capturing the worlds hearts in order to be >insert status here< and riku goes like then we are in the past then? ( riku doesnt say every single thing that happens in the future in order to keep the plot of the game fun and not dull blahh mickey goes like i have a gf?? o-O JK ) mickey says yes so then they head down to the light place and notice a door, and then out of no where a person dressed as an organization member starts ruinning down the stairs heading to the door and riku notices something about that person that looks familiar and riku stops the person and notices the person take off the hood, it is a girl, we see blue hair waving and then aqua gets startled, then the girl disapears and leaves a gummi block behind *obtained time warp gummi* the type of wave or blahh that she did when she left looked similiar to what the black hole thingy looked like. Riku starts to tell the crew about blahh whart happened and who she is blahh and aqua starts to get startled noticing how that girl resembled her a bit but more of a young version rather then her present self. ven is now back with his body fully healed and his arms and legs back due to mickeys good study of magic. Sora and Terra now hit MX with a special limit crap that they made with there own called Chaser Divinity and MX disapears smiling. Now DS and Xion warp to him at the top of the mountain and MX gets mad them saying why they failed and blah we can do better next time master blahh, They are now warped to Castle Oblivion, to be continued...i g2g to a party and il finish it there.

• Next time on KH3, Xions power is now known to be time, will donald and goofy be able to fend of these new creatures from Atlantica and the worlds yet to come? Will Riku and Kairi and the king finally get down to this mystery? See you next time on KH3!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Use paragraphs, please.

Also, time travelling=ew, and Luxord's element is time so I doubt it's Xion's as well.

Ren

adios motherfucker
1) I despise giant walls of text.
2) This belongs in the fanfic section.

/thread.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Go back and try reading through the first ten words without your head exploding.

Frozura

her method and his method for time is different. he uses a luck based time while she controls it at will..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
>:O you didn't even read it...

I did. It sucked. I wish I could say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

Going to close this since it'll just evolve into a needless flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back